#askthedocters (on The Docters)?

Edward78

So I put a ? in the twitter #askthedocters in mid Nov., nothing yet... So I went to the site & tried to send it, they want zip/cell#/home # ok cell # is ok just get 1 at textfree, but home # why??? I don't want to give out that online... Anyway you would think they have a send pm on facebook, nope... They need more ways to send it...

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

Never give your personal information over the internet. Everyone has a cell phone!

6 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

Never give your personal information over the internet. Everyone has a cell phone!

I wonder why they would need the home # anywy, I didn't put it... Just annoying they answer ?s on the show, but make it a PITA to send 1 in... They have youtube & facebook  I have heard them say this ? comes from youtube/facebook before... I see no way to contact them on those sites...

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

2 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

I wonder why they would need the home # anywy, I didn't put it... Just annoying they answer ?s on the show, but make it a PITA to send 1 in... They have youtube & facebook lets I have heard them say this > comes from youtube.facebook before... I see no way to contact them on those sites...

Not too sure I don't watch the show, maybe its just a big hoax, as often tv shows are. 

1 minute ago, RorzNZ said:

Not too sure I don't watch the show, maybe its just a big hoax, as often tv shows are. 

Hehe, if so jerks...

28 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

cell # is personal information and can be used to trace your real name, full address, landline # and even more.

OP is doing things good if he doesn't has one.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

15 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

cell # is personal information and can be used to trace your real name, full address, landline # and even more.

OP is doing things good if he doesn't has one.

I mean call the doctors on their phone. Surely a show has one. 

867-5309?

System specs:

GTX 1050

16GB DDR3

Samsung evo SSD

a few HDD's

I give fake information when they ask for telephone numbers. I just use an old telephone #, but I have to come up with a different one to use for store returns as the new way of doing business has changed on the return side of biz.

4 hours ago, Canada EH said:

I give fake information when they ask for telephone numbers. I just use an old telephone #, but I have to come up with a different one to use for store returns as the new way of doing business has changed on the return side of biz.

I use an old phone number I don't use but still pay for so I can get a bundle discount on my interrnet (I know, weird, but it saves me money) except I replaced the exchange with 555. Anyone stupid enough to dial the number (and it's amazing how many people do not know about 555) will just get directory assistance. That way, I can remember what number I used for an account.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

6 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

I mean call the doctors on their phone. Surely a show has one. 

heh lol I thought you were talking about op

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

8 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

I use an old phone number I don't use but still pay for so I can get a bundle discount on my interrnet (I know, weird, but it saves me money) except I replaced the exchange with 555. Anyone stupid enough to dial the number (and it's amazing how many people do not know about 555) will just get directory assistance. That way, I can remember what number I used for an account.

I assume you meant the prefix.

Area Code (3 digits) - Prefix (3 digits) - Line (4 digits)

Exchange is old school from the 1930's'ish, where each "exchange" would hold 10,000 phone #'s.

250px-Jersey_Telecom_switchboard_and_ope

6 hours ago, Canada EH said:

I assume you meant the prefix.

Area Code (3 digits) - Prefix (3 digits) - Line (4 digits)

Exchange is old school from the 1930's'ish, where each "exchange" would hold 10,000 phone #'s.

250px-Jersey_Telecom_switchboard_and_ope

Exchange, prefix, po-tay-toe, po-tah-toe. It was called exchange for most of my life, unlike you young pups.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Maybe because you spelled doctor wrong?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."