Figuring out the best way / device to connect 4k devices

Turbo Mach 5

Ok so...I have a Samsung 6 series TV (it's a Black Friday TV I got 2 years ago:  UN40KU6290FXZA).  It has 3 HDMI 2.0 ports but only HDMI 1 can do HDR ( or... fake HDR).  Now the components I have at the moment:

• PS4 Pro
  • Dish Network Super Joey
  • Steam Link
  • Pi first gen running OSMC

Now I have this all connected to a Sony HTSS360 5.1 Receiver...but that is almost 10 years old and only does 1080p anyway.  I do plan on upgrading Dish Network to the 4k versions (Hopper 3 / 4k Super Joey) and moving the Pi to another room (replacing it with something like a Shield 4k) but without replacing the TV, if I wanted to take advantage of the "HDR" on HDMI 1, which switch would I need?  Any good brands?  (Yah I've looked on Amazon but so many companies with the same design...all knockoffs of each other).  Or would it be better to just replace the TV?

I would just upgrade your receiver. You can get a newer receiver with hdr support, and just send the out to your hdr input on your tv. Don't do a switch. They are pretty much all pretty poop. So much quality loss, if they even work.

Haha I kind of figured as such...as it is a stupid pain that the TV doesn't auto switch between Dolby and DTS.  But...I hate to get rid of my surround sound.  Then again...I might can use it on my computer. . . . . . (the Logitech Z680s would be retired after a good 15+ year run).

I will look up some receivers after I come from church.  This is for a bedroom so not "TOO" expensive.