22-Year-Old Found Dead Inside Google’s NYC Office

FIThrowaway2738

22-Year-Old Found Dead Inside Google’s NYC Office

A 22-year-old man was found dead inside Google’s New York City offices on Friday.

According to police, the body of Scott Krulcik was discovered on the sixth floor of tech giant’s building in Chelsea. 

According to multiple reports, the 22-year-old was a Google employee and worked as a software engineer for the company.

Yikes!

This is pretty sad but I don't think it qualifies as tech news.

Any idea why he died?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

1 hour ago, Master Disaster said:

Any idea why he died?

We don't know yet, but there were no signs of trauma so chances are it was something like a stroke or heart attack (maybe caused by some drug or medicine like Adderall).

Either that or he knew too much and Skynet had to eliminate him.

He could have took poison.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

Moved to General Discussion as the news itself is not technology news. Please also be mindful of what this story is about.

F

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.