LTX Loner Meetup!! (Traveling alone and looking for chill people to hang with at LTX)

DeBouncyBahl

LTX is so close! Excited. But to make any of these meetups happen are we going to just post on the LTT Discord server?

Creator Of That Awkward Silence

Discord seems the easiest way to coordinate real time. I wonder if we could get the team to set up a channel for LTX meetups? 

Hey yo, another loner reporting in, landed yesterday from Melbourne, Australia. Hope to see you people around :)

Sgt.Noob checking in, looking to set a golfers high score in the tournaments,(Not often I play a non VR game) but hoping to have some fun at the BYOC. No plans really, but looking forward to it!

Came here to say that I might fit the criteria. Just landed into Vancouver from Melbourne, Australia with Jet lag to boot!

Also staying at the Samesun hostel in downtown.
This trip doubles as my holiday too.....

Just arrived last night and am also staying at the samesun hostel and also looking for some people to meet up with

19 hours ago, Jimmyson said:

Came here to say that I might fit the criteria. Just landed into Vancouver from Melbourne, Australia with Jet lag to boot!

Also staying at the Samesun hostel in downtown.
This trip doubles as my holiday too.....

36 minutes ago, berserkcalm8 said:

Just arrived last night and am also staying at the samesun hostel and also looking for some people to meet up with

If you DM @Infensus he can can add you to a facebook messenger group we have for Samesun. There are 4 of us in it now. I wont be there until tomorrow night, around 10:30.

Lol everyone is at the samesun hostel, anyone at the American backpackers hostel? 

1 hour ago, Austinjh said:

If you DM @Infensus he can can add you to a facebook messenger group we have for Samesun. There are 4 of us in it now. I wont be there until tomorrow night, around 10:30.

Cheers... I hate to be that guy, but I recently closed my Facebook profile. For the time being, I'll see if I can find another way to initiate the communication.

49 minutes ago, Jimmyson said:

Cheers... I hate to be that guy, but I recently closed my Facebook profile. For the time being, I'll see if I can find another way to initiate the communication.

Ya I re made my messenger account so I feal you there

21 minutes ago, berserkcalm8 said:

Ya I re made my messenger account so I feal you there

I do have Discord though.... Because who doesn't as a gamer! LOL

Hopping not to derail peoples intentions to plan meetups, or to add complications to communication channels. But I've opened up a Discord channel for this. Mostly targeting those staying at Samesun, but willing to expand if needed.

https://discord.gg/eE2bTYr

6 hours ago, Jimmyson said:

Tall balding british guy, that's me wandering around Samesun I'm not hard to spot haha

1 minute ago, Infensus said:

Tall balding british guy, that's me wandering around Samesun I'm not hard to spot haha

We are down stairs in the bar

I'll be seeing everyone tomorrow night. Super excited for the event not sure if I'll be getting much sleep.

Creator Of That Awkward Silence