Sunbeam Tuniq Tower

Illidatch

Hello, big fan here!
How would LTT community like a re-do of Linus' first video on YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhA0X6_z3lY&t=105s

But with the style and means available to them now?

36 minutes ago, Illidatch said:

Hello, big fan here!

Please enlighten us as to what the video is about. I refused to watch Linus' video's some time ago.

46 minutes ago, Illidatch said:

Hello, big fan here!

hey welcome to the forums, I think that would be kind of funny as part of an anniversary video maybe. already missed 10 years though I guess, 

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

9 minutes ago, AntiTrust said:

already missed 10 years though I guess, 

You missed 10 years of Lmans video's?

That is great!

Imagine the success if Linus would have followed the current status quo. Make silly faces for the thumbnail picture for maximum shilling. Just imagine how more far ahead he would be now.

If its so profitable, why doesnt Linus add a silly face to his Wikipedia page?

https://thenetworthportal.com/celeb-net-worth/entrepreneurs/linus-sebastian-net-worth/

The total net worth of Linus Sebastian is $2.2 million.

If the video will make money for minimum effort, I am sure Linus will do it. It is just more of what the buzz is in the media that he surfs. He has his routines that is for sure. Scouring LTT forums for interesting aspects to milk for maximum shilling.

Where can you get those Tuniq Towers?

With Great Power, Comes a Great Electricity Bill

Main

Setup: Intel core i5-8400 (OC'd), MSI Z-370-A Pro, Crucial Ballistix 8GB, Be Quiet! Pure Slim, Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB, TP-Link Wifi Adapter, ASRock RX580, Artic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste, Logitech G105, Logitech M310, Razer Sphex V2 (Mat), EVGA 500W 80+ Silver, 1TB WD Blue, 240gb Kingston Digital

Would it even be relevant today? It's not compatible with the latest hardware and no longer being sold anyway.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Sunbeam Tuniq Tower 120 Copper Base CPU Cooler for Intel Socket 478, LGA775, 775/T and AMD Socket 754, 939, 940, AM2 (Retail)

I thought it was a case at first. It is so old, no one would be interested in it, which means Linus can not make any money off a clickbait title and pic.

As for can it be used today, yes it sure can with enough time, money and fabrication skills it sure can be used today. Is it worth it, nope

I mean Linus seems like a pretty good guy, employs people and makes content people want to watch.. Youtube is a tough gig nowadays - everyone clickbaits their titles and does silly thumbnails. They wouldn't do it if it didn't work @Canada EH 

This really isn't a discussion Im interested in having though, youre certainly entitled to your opinion. 

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

It has everything to do with the O.P.'s question.

Which is, if it will not make him loads of cash with a silly face and a clickbait title to draw his demographic in and create a buzz on his forum and others which generates more "clicks" then he will not do it. Its totally why his 5th channel closed up shop. The rational made sense, draw in a different demographic into his web but also there is another goal which is company morale and still yet another goal, which is any video that does not fit into his other channels would be placed into his FunnyChannel but the downside to that is that FunnyChannel is religaded to a dark corner where no one will see it except the promo here on LTT. Thats the downside to that part of it but getting back to making a video for an old 15 year old product, not relevant to anything besides a reminising lookback the conclusion can only be that it is very unlikely LMG will be doing a video on the Tuniq Tower.

wow, Linus hasn't aged a day :P

My Setup

Intel® Core™ i5-4590||Asrock Z97 Extreme4||8GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3||EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti HYBRID GAMING||NZXT H700i Matte Black/Blue||WD Green 240GB SSD||WD Blue 2TB HDD||Corsair CX550M||ASUS VG248QE 24" 144 Hz 1080p||Corsair Hydro Series H60 (2018)||Corsair K70||Corsair Gaming GLAIVE RGB||HyperX Cloud Stinger||Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Honestly he's done 'cutsy' videos before, without a click-drawing argument (also i think putting a frame from the old video in the thumbnail would bait A LOT), and it would be both funny and informative as to "what's changed" with mid-high end air coolers.