Can some one explain this or tell me if this is a good deal?

Im asking this because idk what half of this stuff means and I wana know if this is a good deal for what the price is.

AD03714D-25A2-4565-83FF-7027D6B4571A.jpeg

22 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

what currency is this? dollar?

United States $

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

I think that's way to much to ask for installing 2 routers.

I think the big question that should be answered is, do they need to run ethernet through the house and how easy will it be to connect up the two devices? If they have to pull drywall and whatnot to get it run int the right spot, then it's not too bad. It's on the higher side if they need to install the cabling and it's going to be a pain to do it but if they're just placing them in and connecting to existing cables then that's crazy high for install.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

I think the big question that should be answered is, do they need to run ethernet through the house and how easy will it be to connect up the two devices? If they have to pull drywall and whatnot to get it run int the right spot, then it's not too bad. It's on the higher side if they need to install the cabling and it's going to be a pain to do it but if they're just placing them in and connecting to existing cables then that's crazy high for install.

Yeah. True. But the routers retail price aren't that high as far as I know, and if it's not the case it's too much.

3 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

I think that's way to much to ask for installing 2 routers.

We charge $175/hr for labor and that is almost half our competitors. 

Seeing as this might take ~2hr to install and configure its honestly not a bad price. If cables need to be ran then its a deal. 

1 hour ago, mynameisjuan said:

We charge $175/hr for labor and that is almost half our competitors. 

Seeing as this might take ~2hr to install and configure its honestly not a bad price. If cables need to be ran then its a deal. 

well, as said with cable runs it isn't that bad. but if I can get that much for it, I'm going to work for ubiquiti (or the company that does this for you) right now. 175 still seems like a little much to me. but that's imo

2 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

well, as said with cable runs it isn't that bad. but if I can get that much for it, I'm going to work for ubiquiti (or the company that does this for you) right now. 175 still seems like a little much to me. but that's imo

You need to check support cost and installation fees. $175/hr is very cheap. Break down the cost of the employee's wage, gas, truck payment, tools, materials. It can take hundreds of dispatches to finally see some sort of profit. 

8 hours ago, Lurick said:

Just run the Ethernet cables in the vents like everybody else does. ;)