Ipad 2018 (32 GB) vs Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus (64 GB) vs Samsung Tab 10.5 ?

RawGrass
https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-tablets/Apple-iPad-2018-WiFi-32GB-vs-Lenovo-Tab-4-10-Plus-64GB-WiFi-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-A-105
I am in between these three tablets because they seem the best for the money and also they have really good battery life. I would use the tablet for school work although it would mostly be for taking notes and managing docs and slides. I have no idea what to get.   

1 minute ago, RawGrass said:
https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-tablets/Apple-iPad-2018-WiFi-32GB-vs-Lenovo-Tab-4-10-Plus-16GB-LTE-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-A-101-2016-WiFi
I am in between these three tablets because they seem the best for the money and also they have really good battery life. I would use the tablet for school work although it would mostly be for taking notes and managing docs and slides. I have no idea what to get.   

As much as I dislike the Apple Ecosystem I think Apple makes the best tablets tbh. The iPad 2018 supports Apple Pencil (if you don't mind spending the money on Apple Pencil) so you're already off to the races. The other ones will be great, if not just as good but I would suggest the iPad. It's newer, more up to date and I have to be honest, iOS is way better on tablets than Android is.

3 minutes ago, 1kv said:

As much as I dislike the Apple Ecosystem I think Apple makes the best tablets tbh. The iPad 2018 supports Apple Pencil (if you don't mind spending the money on Apple Pencil) so you're already off to the races. The other ones will be great, if not just as good but I would suggest the iPad. It's newer, more up to date and I have to be honest, iOS is way better on tablets than Android is.

I would be getting an Adonit stylus instead of a proprietary stylus from either company. 

1 minute ago, RawGrass said:

I would be getting an Adonit stylus instead of a proprietary stylus from either company. 

They'll work for any of the devices then. I'd still go iPad though. I haven't been able to find a tablet that's nicer to use than the iPad. 

While in school I used a Galaxy Note 10.1 for handwritten notes. I also used it for textbooks, managing assignments, email, and general internet tasks/browsing. Any time I had to write anything, make a presentation, or deal with spreadsheets; I went to a desktop. I have a strong aversion to using laptop keyboards and trackpads for some reason, so I would also go with a desktop for heavier tasks.

To get to your question, are you like me or are you okay to do everything mobile? Do you already have Apple products or do you have Android devices? What do you really expect you will use the device for (not what you think or plan to)? If most of the work you do is not too burdensome to do on a tablet, then it comes down to personal preference. If you're like me and mostly work on desktops because anything outside of a normal mouse and keyboard is annoying, then maybe go with a cheap(er) option. When you finish school, do you think you'll keep this device and keep using it or are you planning to sell it? Think about your answers to those questions, they should help you better understand what you should get.

i’ve used an ipad my entire senior year for taking notes, and i really liked it. however, i would not recognize this if you don’t have a home desktop to come home and work on, because some of the online homework was hard to do on IOS. 

iPad + Apple Pencil, easy. Longest usability due to long updates, best performance, an optimized OS with optimized Apps, and MANY more high quality apps (GoodNotes 4, 5 coming out soon hopefully. Notability, Noteshelf 2, Nebo for your writing Apps).

Like mentioned, performance is very stable and consistent, and so is Battery Life.

8 hours ago, RawGrass said:

No, that makes no sense. At least in terms of an iPad.

Literaly EVERYTHING out there is utterly Garbage compared to the Apple Pencil. Nothing comes close to the Lag and precision.

Every Video i've seen people compare them, say the same: Every other companies pens have MUCH more lag (sometimes multiple Seconds), the precision is bad, and it doesn't recognize your Hand well, giving you false inputs. So much for the active styluses.

Except, you get a 10€ pen, that's simply capacitive input, pretty much nothing else than a thin Finger-replacement. Will work too, but precision, Lag etc is still noticeably behind Apple Pencil.

But all the "active Pens" (with Bluetooth etc), are utterly Garbage, and a waste of Money. Doesn't matter if you get them for 70 or 30 bucks.

I would really recommend investing in the Apple Pencil. it's worth, because simply for writing already it gives you a much better experience. Alone the hand recognition to prevent inputs is worth it ^^

Can't speak for the Samsung Tablet in that case.

But Android is pretty much dead on Tablets, sadly. google has given up on it years ago, and focuses on ChromeOS now.

Samsung etc do use Android, but it's not optimized for Tablets (google wise.. Samsung can do a little bit with their UI, but it's limited), and Apps aren't that good. However, take a look at "Nebo" for your writing App).

Performance is not that consistent as for the iPad, the non-high end models will have an older OS, and be updated much slower, and support will end sooner. Even the Galaxy Tab S2 (which is the S-series...) got major update for exatly 1 Year. That's the only and last Major Update it got, and will ever get. And this even came 8 Months after Google the OS Launched.

iPad will easy get Updates for 4-5 years.