Adding bluetooth to TV

TheTwist

I have a smart TV (LG 32LJ610V 32 Inch Smart Full HD TV) which does not have Bluetooth annoyingly.

Is there a way to connect Bluetooth to it like adding something extra? I want to hook up a mouse  to it so i can search for things rather than using the remote.

Your tv won't have the OS to do that. Bluetooth will only give you out, or sometimes a keyboard function, mouse isn't built into their OS, any OS really.

30 minutes ago, TheFlyingTraut said:

Your tv won't have the OS to do that. Bluetooth will only give you out, or sometimes a keyboard function, mouse isn't built into their OS, any OS really.

Oh thats a shame thank you anyway

36 minutes ago, TheFlyingTraut said:

Many TVs have remotes that act like a mouse with a pointer on-screen, I'd be very surprised if those TVs do not support a mouse.

Ones that don't though, yeah its unlikely.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7