Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
A Random Dude

A Damn Good Deal if I ever saw one...

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/road-rage-bundle

 

For the gamers that do not own any of these games.

 

Mad Max and Guts and Glory are the winners here.

 

The other two games are not bad either.

 

Here's a little taste of what you'll get from Guts and Glory...

They'e also had some very decent updates added to the game lately.

 

EDIT: Ultimate Chicken Horse $8.07 over at GMG. It's been as low as $5.00 but for a very limited amount of time at a very random website called Chrono or something. $8.07 is a new historic low anywhere else(aside from being in Humble bundles and I think it was $7.49 on Steam once). Had to mention this one because it's one of the best games ever created and it's not exactly on sale for very long. I've been waiting for this price drop on PC for the longest time. Might as well pull the trigger. I paid $14.99 for the console version and got a 1000 gamerscore in around 25 hours. I've been wanting it on PC for the better frame rate. It is a multiplatform game so I could actually play it on console and PC at the same time now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/road-rage-bundle

 

For the gamers that do not own any of these games.

 

Mad Max and Guts and Glory are the winners here.

 

The other two games are not bad either.

 

Here's a little taste of what you'll get from Guts and Glory...

They'e also had some very decent updates added to the game lately.

Im at work can you explain the sale?  I.E. price of each, are they multiplayer (sorry if you don't have time don't worry just asking in case you do :) ), FPS, MMO what style?  Please and thank you if possible


My PC: ASUS M5A99FX PRO r2.0, AMD FX-8350, 2x Gigabyte HD 7850 2gb in crossfire, 16gb (4x4) Corsair Vengeance DDR3, Corsair HX850i PSU, Corsair H100i v2 GTX 240mm AIO cooler, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case with 11 fans total in the case (2x200mm, 4x90mm, 1x80mm, 4x120mm)

Wifes PC: ASUS B350-PRIME, Ryzen 7 1700, XFX R7 260X 2gb GPU, 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper DDR4 2133, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler, 256gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, 640gb WD Blue 7200 RPM Mech drive, Rosewill Nautilus 1.0 Case

Media Center: HP Pro 6300 MT, i5-3470, Sapphire HD 7750 1gb GPU, 16 gb (4x4) Gskill Ripjaws DDR3, Lite On 320w PSU, Stock HP Cooler, 60gb Patriot SSD boot drive, 1tb WD 7200 RPM Mechanical drive, Rosewill 4x External 1x Internal USB PCI hub, ASUS AC55BT wifi adapter, LG Blu Ray/M-Disc/DVD/CD Player/Burner, Media Card Reader

A couple laptops around the house housing anywhere from A9 APU's to i3's but we don't game on laptops in this house!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
25 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

Im at work can you explain the sale?

4 games for $3.99. Mad Max, Guts and Glory, Clustertruck and Carmageddon Max Damage. Carmageddon is the only MP title but it's probably not very populated. They're all $14.99-$19.99 games. This bundle makes them all $1.00 each. Pretty sure you know what Mad Max is. Guts and Glory is tough to describe, which is why I just posted those videos. The description of it on Steam is a game about father and son riding their bicycle through obstacle courses of death, and other fun family experiences. Very Positive reviews for all these games. Clustertruck is a chaotic physics based truckformer. Jump your way through insane levels in a game of "the floor is lava" on top of speeding trucks driven by terrible drivers. Carmageddon reminds me a little of a Twisted Metal type game. It's not the greatest game but it's probably worth the $1.00 imo.

 

Normally these bundles aren't the greatest but I just had to post this one for the gamers that do not own any of these games. The price is just worth it. The price for just Mad Max is pretty much what you're gonna pay for it on sale. Might as well snag the other 3 games while you can, especially Guts and Glory. I think G&G has been as low as $4.99 on Steam and Humble before and probably around $2.49 on those not so well known sites like gamebillet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

4 games for $3.99. Mad Max, Guts and Glory, Clustertruck and Carmageddon Max Damage. Carmageddon is the only MP title but it's probably not very populated. They're all $14.99-$19.99 games. This bundle makes them all $1.00 each. Pretty sure you know what Mad Max is. Guts and Glory is tough to describe, which is why I just posted those videos. The description of it on Steam is a game about father and son riding their bicycle through obstacle courses of death, and other fun family experiences. Very Positive reviews for all these games. Clustertruck is a chaotic physics based truckformer. Jump your way through insane levels in a game of "the floor is lava" on top of speeding trucks driven by terrible drivers. Carmageddon reminds me a little of a Twisted Metal type game. It's not the greatest game but it's probably worth the $1.00 imo.

 

Normally these bundles aren't the greatest but I just had to post this one for the gamers that do not own any of these games. The price is just worth it. The price for just Mad Max is pretty much what you're gonna pay for it on sale. Might as well snag the other 3 games while you can, especially Guts and Glory. I think G&G has been as low as $4.99 on Steam and Humble before and probably around $2.49 on those not so well known sites like gamebillet.

Thank you so much!  VERY much appreciated.

 

I will buy this tonight.  These are perfect games for my HTPC.  And cheap AF.  THANKS!


My PC: ASUS M5A99FX PRO r2.0, AMD FX-8350, 2x Gigabyte HD 7850 2gb in crossfire, 16gb (4x4) Corsair Vengeance DDR3, Corsair HX850i PSU, Corsair H100i v2 GTX 240mm AIO cooler, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case with 11 fans total in the case (2x200mm, 4x90mm, 1x80mm, 4x120mm)

Wifes PC: ASUS B350-PRIME, Ryzen 7 1700, XFX R7 260X 2gb GPU, 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper DDR4 2133, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler, 256gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, 640gb WD Blue 7200 RPM Mech drive, Rosewill Nautilus 1.0 Case

Media Center: HP Pro 6300 MT, i5-3470, Sapphire HD 7750 1gb GPU, 16 gb (4x4) Gskill Ripjaws DDR3, Lite On 320w PSU, Stock HP Cooler, 60gb Patriot SSD boot drive, 1tb WD 7200 RPM Mechanical drive, Rosewill 4x External 1x Internal USB PCI hub, ASUS AC55BT wifi adapter, LG Blu Ray/M-Disc/DVD/CD Player/Burner, Media Card Reader

A couple laptops around the house housing anywhere from A9 APU's to i3's but we don't game on laptops in this house!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Tristerin said:

Thank you so much!  VERY much appreciated.

 

I will buy this tonight.  These are perfect games for my HTPC.  And cheap AF.  THANKS!

My pleasure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 hours ago, whiskerslaboratory said:

Wow look at this sweet deal! Thanks for sharing!

What sweet deal? I didn't share that. Styx Shards of Darkness has been $1.00-$2.00 on eBay for a while now and all those other games hit $1.00 all the time. Oxenfree and Shadowrun were even free games not too long ago.

 

You're better off trying this one out... $5.00 mix and match

 

The down side is that they are going out of stock on the good ones FAST.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
4 hours ago, whiskerslaboratory said:

I found another sweet deal

Now what did you find? Sniper Elite III and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance for $1.00 each? They're out of stock now, you were able to snag them?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×