A Damn Good Deal if I ever saw one...

Paul Rudd

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/road-rage-bundle

For the gamers that do not own any of these games.

Mad Max and Guts and Glory are the winners here.

The other two games are not bad either.

Here's a little taste of what you'll get from Guts and Glory...

They'e also had some very decent updates added to the game lately.

EDIT: Ultimate Chicken Horse $8.07 over at GMG. It's been as low as $5.00 but for a very limited amount of time at a very random website called Chrono or something. $8.07 is a new historic low anywhere else(aside from being in Humble bundles and I think it was $7.49 on Steam once). Had to mention this one because it's one of the best games ever created and it's not exactly on sale for very long. I've been waiting for this price drop on PC for the longest time. Might as well pull the trigger. I paid $14.99 for the console version and got a 1000 gamerscore in around 25 hours. I've been wanting it on PC for the better frame rate. It is a multiplatform game so I could actually play it on console and PC at the same time now.

7 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/road-rage-bundle

For the gamers that do not own any of these games.

Mad Max and Guts and Glory are the winners here.

The other two games are not bad either.

Here's a little taste of what you'll get from Guts and Glory...

They'e also had some very decent updates added to the game lately.

Im at work can you explain the sale?  I.E. price of each, are they multiplayer (sorry if you don't have time don't worry just asking in case you do :) ), FPS, MMO what style?  Please and thank you if possible

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

25 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

Im at work can you explain the sale?

4 games for $3.99. Mad Max, Guts and Glory, Clustertruck and Carmageddon Max Damage. Carmageddon is the only MP title but it's probably not very populated. They're all $14.99-$19.99 games. This bundle makes them all $1.00 each. Pretty sure you know what Mad Max is. Guts and Glory is tough to describe, which is why I just posted those videos. The description of it on Steam is a game about father and son riding their bicycle through obstacle courses of death, and other fun family experiences. Very Positive reviews for all these games. Clustertruck is a chaotic physics based truckformer. Jump your way through insane levels in a game of "the floor is lava" on top of speeding trucks driven by terrible drivers. Carmageddon reminds me a little of a Twisted Metal type game. It's not the greatest game but it's probably worth the $1.00 imo.

Normally these bundles aren't the greatest but I just had to post this one for the gamers that do not own any of these games. The price is just worth it. The price for just Mad Max is pretty much what you're gonna pay for it on sale. Might as well snag the other 3 games while you can, especially Guts and Glory. I think G&G has been as low as $4.99 on Steam and Humble before and probably around $2.49 on those not so well known sites like gamebillet.

13 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

4 games for $3.99. Mad Max, Guts and Glory, Clustertruck and Carmageddon Max Damage. Carmageddon is the only MP title but it's probably not very populated. They're all $14.99-$19.99 games. This bundle makes them all $1.00 each. Pretty sure you know what Mad Max is. Guts and Glory is tough to describe, which is why I just posted those videos. The description of it on Steam is a game about father and son riding their bicycle through obstacle courses of death, and other fun family experiences. Very Positive reviews for all these games. Clustertruck is a chaotic physics based truckformer. Jump your way through insane levels in a game of "the floor is lava" on top of speeding trucks driven by terrible drivers. Carmageddon reminds me a little of a Twisted Metal type game. It's not the greatest game but it's probably worth the $1.00 imo.

Normally these bundles aren't the greatest but I just had to post this one for the gamers that do not own any of these games. The price is just worth it. The price for just Mad Max is pretty much what you're gonna pay for it on sale. Might as well snag the other 3 games while you can, especially Guts and Glory. I think G&G has been as low as $4.99 on Steam and Humble before and probably around $2.49 on those not so well known sites like gamebillet.

Thank you so much!  VERY much appreciated.

I will buy this tonight.  These are perfect games for my HTPC.  And cheap AF.  THANKS!

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

1 minute ago, Tristerin said:

Thank you so much!  VERY much appreciated.

I will buy this tonight.  These are perfect games for my HTPC.  And cheap AF.  THANKS!

My pleasure. 

2 hours ago, whiskerslaboratory said:

Wow look at this sweet deal! Thanks for sharing!

What sweet deal? I didn't share that. Styx Shards of Darkness has been $1.00-$2.00 on eBay for a while now and all those other games hit $1.00 all the time. Oxenfree and Shadowrun were even free games not too long ago.

You're better off trying this one out... $5.00 mix and match

The down side is that they are going out of stock on the good ones FAST.

4 hours ago, whiskerslaboratory said:

I found another sweet deal

Now what did you find? Sniper Elite III and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance for $1.00 each? They're out of stock now, you were able to snag them?