good mic with good noisecanceling?

i live beside a street and i have a loud computer its a open case and i look for a good mic with good noisecanceling(no white noise, no static, just clean and crisp voice!) for my videos!

my mic shouldnt cost more than 200€(if mic+ amp)! i looked and the node ntusb and a loot of revies see it as a good mic with good canceling!

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

3 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

i live beside a street and i have a loud computer its a open case and i look for a good mic with good noisecanceling(no white noise, no static, just clean and crisp voice!) for my videos!

my mic shouldnt cost more than 200€(if mic+ amp)! i looked and the node ntusb and a loot of revies see it as a good mic with good canceling!

The rode ntusb is a good mic but it does not have active noise canseling. It is a condenser mic and so is very sensitive and will pick up you voice even when set very low. If noise cancelling is very important to you, add it in post. You will get a better end result.

What are these for?

1 minute ago, epikgamerwmp said:

The rode ntusb is a good mic but it does not have active noise canseling. It is a condenser mic and so is very sensitive and will pick up you voice even when set very low. If noise cancelling is very important to you, add it in post. You will get a better end result.

im using shadowplay so the white noise is very noticable! i dont like obs that much!

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

1 minute ago, Bayonett Priest said:

im using shadowplay so the white noise is very noticable! i dont like obs that much!

Have you tryed StreamlabsOBS? It is based on OBS but it is much easier to use and let's you put filters like a noise gate on your mic.

What are these for?

Just now, epikgamerwmp said:

Have you tryed StreamlabsOBS? It is based on OBS but it is much easier to use and let's you put filters like a noise gate on your mic.

ok thats for the info will try!

3 minutes ago, lervayy said:

Blue Yeeti

No! They are not worth all the hype that surround them. They are unreliable, and break super easy.

What are these for?

Just now, epikgamerwmp said:

No! They are not worth all the hype that surround them. They are unreliable, and break super easy.

and i own already aaudio technica 2020 usb+(150€ mic), but there i get the white noise! lets see if streamlabs is good!

Move the mic closer to your mouth and turn the gain down.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

Move the mic closer to your mouth and turn the gain down.

what is gain? i never knew what the purpose of that is, could you explain me as someone who has no idea what that is!ß?

2 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

what is gain? i never knew what the purpose of that is, could you explain me as someone who has no idea what that is!ß?

It's volume.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Bayonett Priest said:

gain is the input level of the clips and volume is the output

What are these for?

What's with all the exclamation points? I would personally recommend the Blue Snowball. It's great and crisp, and relatively affordable. But you could go with the FIFine USB Microphone as well, which seems to hae a good rep for noise cancellation.

1 minute ago, hiitswilliam said:

What's with all the exclamation points? I would personally recommend the Blue Snowball. It's great and crisp, and relatively affordable. But you could go with the FIFine USB Microphone as well, which seems to hae a good rep for noise cancellation.

No "good" Mic has noise cancelling on it so you have the maximum freedom with the recording that you got.

What are these for?

3 minutes ago, epikgamerwmp said:

No "good" Mic has noise cancelling on it so you have the maximum freedom with the recording that you got.

Noise cancelling is totally in the software, it's just that some mics come with that built in. Lol I just searched a mic with good noise cancelling though.

2 minutes ago, hiitswilliam said:

Noise cancelling is totally in the software, it's just that some mics come with that built in. Lol I just searched a mic with good noise cancelling though.

i found one too the razer seiren elite but im sceptic of razer(broken after 5 months items)

4 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

i found one too the razer seiren elite but im sceptic of razer(broken after 5 months items)

The razer siren often has this crackly sound to it. You can remove it with software, but i don't know. As the guy said above, no mic has sound cancelling in itself.