OG Pixel call screen?? WHEN PLEASE GOOGLE!!!!

So its been 2 months since call screen was announced and a month since we were supposed to get it on the og pixel. some users are saying they have it already but im in the phone beta and have yet to get it. Does anyone have it yet and or know when it will roll out. we supported them first and i think we deserve the feature being long time supporters of there first google branded phone. id love to know what you all think. please keep the thread updated

3 hours ago, 1kv said:

https://bgr.com/2018/12/03/google-call-screen-transcripts-release-date/

They've already started rolling it out to Pixel 3 so I think it'll be Pixel 2 next and then OG Pixel last.

Pixel 3 came with call screen baked in and the pixel 2 already got it last month. I'm not talking about the transcript I'm taking about the whole feature. 

6 minutes ago, Turretgaming said:

Pixel 3 came with call screen baked in and the pixel 2 already got it last month. I'm not talking about the transcript I'm taking about the whole feature. 

I think it'll be the next update then, or sometime between now and the end of January. 

9 minutes ago, 1kv said:

I think it'll be the next update then, or sometime between now and the end of January. 

Google wats going on. First you delay the November up to the 20th then delay the December update ( thankfully by a day or two) now we wait even longer for something you said would be in November. Am I wrong on this?