Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bayonett Priest

what is the best voicechanger?

Posted · Original PosterOP

i want to troll my friends a bit with a voicechanger(like for example the distorted sound from a 911 call if you guys know what im talking about or like im in a cave) but i dont know any good ones(exept the free clownfish and co) that you know of?#

and i want to play some trollmusic or soundeffects trough my mic but i dont get how i can do that!

i have a audio technica 2020 usb+!

Try Voicemod

Spoiler

Fractal Define R4, Fractal Silent Series R2 fan x3, BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 2Super Flower Golden Green 550W Gold, Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H, Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9Intel i7 4770k 4.6GHz OC, EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3 OC 2038MHz Core/12400MHz VRAMEizo Foris FS2333 60Hz 1080p, AOC AG271QG 165Hz+G-Sync 1440p, CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate, Logitech G502 Spectrum, Steam Controler, Sennheiser HD600, S.M.S.L M6 Mini DAC, Blue Yeti (black) microphone, Huawei Mate 8 phone.

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Shimejii said:

No. Dont be an annoying 12 year old blaring music through your mic.

im 25 and i just want to troll my friends a little bit when they die in a game! i want to use that for youtubevideos in the future

23 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

im 25 and i just want to troll my friends a little bit when they die in a game! i want to use that for youtubevideos in the future

Get a soundboard. Ultimate troll.