Embedded video doesn't have sound

I noticed this first when I went to see the ROG Rig Reboot winners, and the embedded youtube videos played, but with no audio. The same goes for a post I saw today with a twitter post embedded, and that didn't have sound either. I checked and nothing was muted.

38 minutes ago, hiitswilliam said:

I noticed this first when I went to see the ROG Rig Reboot winners, and the embedded youtube videos played, but with no audio. The same goes for a post I saw today with a twitter post embedded, and that didn't have sound either. I checked and nothing was muted.

What browser are you using, and can you link me to a specific topic where this is happening? It's working for embedded YT videos for me.

HTTP/2 203

2 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

What browser are you using, and can you link me to a specific topic where this is happening? It's working for embedded YT videos for me.

I'm using the latest version of Chrome on Chrome OS (Version 69.0.3497.120) and I'm experiencing it on any page with videos. The videos play back fine.

5 minutes ago, hiitswilliam said:

I'm using the latest version of Chrome on Chrome OS (Version 69.0.3497.120) and I'm experiencing it on any page with videos. The videos play back fine.

It's working fine for me on Chrome 70 on Linux. I don't have access to ChromeOS to test it, but I can't see this being an OS-specific issue either.

Does sound work on this:

HTTP/2 203

2 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

It's working fine for me on Chrome 70 on Linux. I don't have access to ChromeOS to test it, but I can't see this being an OS-specific issue either.

Does sound work on this:

Beside the point, but thats not scaling very well. Cutting some of controls off at 120% browser zoom (1080p, 150% OS scaling). Works on 110% and over 133% where site switches to mobile UI.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Beside the point, but thats not scaling very well. Cutting some of controls off at 120% browser zoom (1080p, 150% OS scaling). Works on 110% and over 133% where site switches to mobile UI.

So it does. This will probably be fixed in the next update.

HTTP/2 203

It seems to be working now.