I can't believe this.

James

I always think how the clickbait and thumbnails got to new low, but then I remember that you have techlinked.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I cannot believe I had a whole discussion about clickbait titles with @AluminiumTech and then I see this shit

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Oh, good, it's $2,000. I guess it's time that LTT forgets about the peasants again.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Hypnotoad's RAM is dying, his motherboard is acting like the 6-year-old AsRock it is, a couple of SATA ports have just stopped working, but the RGB remains. The RGB always remains. Hypnotoad lives. All glory to the Hypnotoad.

You can also use that setup with your PC, so long as your DAP has an option to run in DAC only mode, u can use USb to plug into ur PC and bypass the PC audio. Resulting in a great audio experience from your PC.

I personaly have a FiiO X3k and when im not using it at work, i have it plugged into my PC so that when every1 at home goes to bed, i switch over the output device in Windows and wear my headphones via the DAP in DAC mode. Sounds substantialy better than my Asus D2X sound card. I think the size is fine tbh, though like you im part of the older generation so a DAP+AMP combo may not seem big to me but for those younger people who grew up with slim phones, i can understand the idea that its bulky.

i do find it funny how you decided to do a ..limited review.. on a super Audiophile grade product though :P

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

This was a very informative and interesting video apart from the fact I had to look at the title. I feel like someones just having a joke at this point. 

Oh damn! I’ve heard really good things about the Fiio M9 and have been waiting on seeing some reviews for it over at Head-Fi, though I have seen Z-Review’s take on it. If there’s no video for it, would you guys at LMG mind writing a review of it on Head-Fi or over here somewhere? I’ve personally been debating on this or the M7.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

Finally a use for that Pono Player crap thing from a while ago? (At least regarding the uncompressed files)?

Man, that was a while ago.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

the most clickbaitest of clickbait titles. just needs more exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we'll hit maximum over-bait

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

When it comes to the DAC, why not use one of LG's phones like the V20, V30, V40, G6, or G7, with a Quad DAC built in? 

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

2 hours ago, aisle9 said:

Oh, good, it's $2,000. I guess it's time that LTT forgets about the peasants again.

Seriously, who was this video aimed at? I mean the title surely isn't going to attract anyone actually INTERESTED in the product, so was this more of a "HOLY SHIT!" episode? Or just advertising? 

40 minutes ago, Arika S said:

the most clickbaitest of clickbait titles. just needs more exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we'll hit maximum over-bait

Na we need "I can't believe this product!!! See what it is in the video!!!!"

Could I get a link to the inner fidelity animation of the circular planar modes? 

5 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

I always think how the clickbait and thumbnails got to new level low

All so true!

Gotta cater to a certain demographic, the income charts per video shows it clearly.

1 hour ago, Canada EH said:

All so true!

Gotta cater to a certain demographic, the income charts per video shows it clearly.

But who... exactly are they catering to.

It honestly just makes me thing that they're making these titles to piss us off. 

A. The title is not descriptive.

B. The title says nothing about what is in the video.

C. Who, on earth, are they advertising to? The majority of subscribers are freaking 12-18 year olds who don't freaking have $2,000 for an MP3 player.

It's almost like they chose that title because they knew all of their subscribers would click on it, at least for a moment to see if MAYBE it was something cool.

Just give me headphones that hang on the outer ear part and not in the ear canal. I hate those and it seems everyone dropped them for this silicone shit that I can't stand. It seems the AKG's that I currently have are the last of its breed. Should have bought 5 of them when I had the chance...

On 12/3/2018 at 2:31 PM, Wh0_Am_1 said:

When it comes to the DAC, why not use one of LG's phones like the V20, V30, V40, G6, or G7, with a Quad DAC built in? 

I was thinking about using these with my LG I wonder with Tidal Master audio quality sound wpuld be a waste with these.