Ryzen Master won't start

Hi!

I'm running a Ryzen 7 2700X on an ASUS Prime X470-Pro, and when I try to start the Ryzen Master utility, it gives me a small translucent window for about a second before it vanishes and the executable terminates.

I've reinstalled Ryzen Master several times and ran it as Administrator, to no avail.

Has anyone had the same problem and fixed it?

Help would be appreciated.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

On 12/2/2018 at 6:34 PM, TurboToast said:

Hi!

I'm running a Ryzen 7 2700X on an ASUS Prime X470-Pro, and when I try to start the Ryzen Master utility, it gives me a small translucent window for about a second before it vanishes and the executable terminates.

I've reinstalled Ryzen Master several times and ran it as Administrator, to no avail.

I have the same exact issue. Any fixes?

Cant find anything about this problem online...

On 12/2/2018 at 6:34 PM, TurboToast said:

Hi!

I've reinstalled Ryzen Master several times and ran it as Administrator, to no avail.

Alright. After a long time of research i found some people causing the same issue.

Is it possible that you run your system in german language? It seems like the ne Version of ryzen master has a problem with some languages installed on systems. Iam sure there will be an Update soon, until that you can use an older Version of ryzen master, it should work fine!

Download older Version: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-ryzen-master-utility-download.html

Ref: https://community.amd.com/thread/234180

• 1 year later...

Hello all,

I may have some good news for you.

I have discovered why my RYZEN MASTER has been failing, and it is a conflict with NZXT CAM. Just exit CAM from the System Tray, then launch RYZEN MASTER with no trouble.

FYI, I have discovered a similar conflict between HWiFO and ThermalTake TT RGB Plus. Exiting RGB Plus allows HWiFO to run as well.

If these don't solve your issue, try exiting other items in you System Tray.

;)