Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan Castellaneta

How Did You Get with Your Girlfriend (or Boyfriend)?

1 hour ago, airENOwevEr778 said:

Common friend set us up on a blind date.

You're going to have to define what a blind date is to the gen z folk .. they'll think you mean a date, combined with the bird box challenge and show up with a blindfold lmao

~~~~Started Folding - Feb 7, 2019~~~~

Met my bf on the internet (discord actually) and we have been VERY happy together :) we already have so many plans ahead of us! and yes we have already met irl :)

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

I met mine at an A&W... we have 5 children now.

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

7 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

I met mine at an A&W... we have 5 children now.

You know what they say, once you go root beer...

Since I only live about 20 miles away from senpai @drinklime I hope that he will notice me someday and we can live happily ever after 😘

I should probably ask mine and get done my HW before posting my story.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between midday and midnight.

NightHawk: i5 6600k @4.1, ASUS Z170m-plus, H105, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, Strix GTX 970 XFX RX 580 8GB, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 250gb 750 evo and 5tb Toshiba x300

My compute server (remember to add link) HP DL380G6 2xE5520 24GB ram with 4x146gb 10k drives and 4x300gb 10K drives, running NOTHING can't get anything to work :)

WIP NAS Cisco Security Multiservices Platform server e5420 12gb ram, 1x6 1tb raid 6 for plex + Need funding 16+1 2tb raid 6 for mass storage.

PSU White list:

Spoiler

I love to fly 

Spoiler

How to get PC parts cheap 

Spoiler

20 hours ago, GeoSquigg said:

You're going to have to define what a blind date is to the gen z folk .. they'll think you mean a date, combined with the bird box challenge and show up with a blindfold lmao

Man, how did you know what exactly happened?? 😂

I meet her on a dating app we married had kids then divorced. That should be a warning to all lol. Now i have all the time in the world to do things i want to do rather than having a nagging parasite on my back all the time. 

Well we're not boyfriend/girlfriend anymore since we're married now but my wife and I met in high school. We were best friends before we were a couple and we're still best friends now.

- You can walk with him/ her silently on the street. Don't talk anything. Just feel like you guys are sharing the same walksteps and having someone by your side right now.

- You can cook with him/ her. And enjoy together. For me, my favorite self-made food with my significant other is noodles with some kimchi. Haha simple right? But it's greatly tasted.

- You can play couple games together. Our favorite game site is mantigames. It is useful.

- You can do crazy things together to create once-in-a-lifetime memories. I especially love being crazy with my love. Be yourself and be crazy

I've had way too many, but I recall one was a computer geek, worked at a computer repair shop, heavily inked, which I loved. Asked her out for sushi, had a great time.

We came out of the sushi place and there was a cop car parked next to my Alfa Romeo and she asked if I ever wanted to have sex on a cop car...

...you only live once right?

She was disappointed that we were never caught.

Had one from a wrong number once, that was kinda fun.

Met my fair share through work, both guys and girls.

Good times, good times.

So rise up, all ye lost ones, as one, we'll claw the clouds

Met my fiancee online almost 5 years ago (iFunny, then kik. We kept losing contact and re-meeting on different apps). We were always dating other people we weren't happy with, but neither of us had the heart to leave our partners. One day we were both single, and we spent the whole day chatting and dropping hints the either weren't catching on to.

And when I say one day we were both single, it was only one day. We asked each other out at the same time at probably 11PM that same day. We had known each other for 2 years at the time and have been happy since!

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/kmxLMZ

CPU: Intel - Core i5-8600K 3.6 GHz 6-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $200.00) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua - NH-L9i 33.84 CFM CPU Cooler  (Purchased For $44.49) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  (Purchased For $154.99) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Crucial - MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $200.00) 
Storage: Western Digital - Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 670 2 GB Video Card  (Purchased For $30.00) 
Case: Cooler Master - Elite 120 Advanced (Black) Mini ITX Tower Case  (Purchased For $25.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair - HX Platinum 1000 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus - BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Monitor: Dell - U2417H 24.0" 1920x1080 60 Hz Monitor  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Monitor: LG - 34UM69G-B 34.0" 2560x1080 75 Hz Monitor  (Purchased For $0.00) 
External Storage: Western Digital - My Passport Slim 1 TB External Hard Drive  (Purchased For $20.00) 
External Storage: Seagate - Backup Plus 1 TB External Hard Drive  (Purchased For $20.00) 
Total: $1159.48

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: Early 2014 Macbook Air. Intel i5-4260U, 4GB RAM, 128GB Apple PCI-E SSD, Intel HD Graphics 5000

Phone: iPhone XS Max 64GB: A12 Bionic. 4GB RAM, 6.5-inch 2,688 x 1,242 OLED, 3,174 mAh 

Wearables: Sony 1000XM2

Random devices in various stages of working: Dell Inspiron 1000 (Works perfect other than battery), Late 2008 Macbook Aluminum Unibody (For Sale), Gateway Solo W2000 Laptop (For writing floppies, needs a battery), iBook G4 (For Sale.), Surface 3 (Touch screen is borked, perfect otherwise.), Lenovo G580 (For Sale)

Spoiler

"Love is a bitch with a blindfold" You clicked the wrong spoiler! Hah! Bet you feel really bamboozled now!

On 12/2/2018 at 3:22 PM, DrMacintosh said:

I missed a bunch of signals, eventually she just grew a pair and kissed me, then we were together. Kek

I was expecting some romantic story involving you and a girl both reaching for the same lightning headphone dongle at the Apple Store.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  How to build a gaming PC for $400US or less   |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures

On 1/25/2019 at 1:24 PM, NineEyeRon said:

I asked her to lend me some money for lunch and then we got married.

That was fast.

"Hey, I can't afford my lunch" he said in the most embarassed voice he could muster up.
"Marry me" she said, in the most seduced tone he had ever heard.

Teacher: Does anyone have a thin ruler?

Students: No.

Teacher: Ok. Does anyone have a nail file.

Students: Why do you need a nail file?
Teacher: I have a staple I need to remove.

Student: Oh. I have a staple remover...

People don't want power drills, they want holes.

4 hours ago, straight_stewie said:

That was fast.

"Hey, I can't afford my lunch" he said in the most embarassed voice he could muster up.
"Marry me" she said, in the most seduced tone he had ever heard.

It certainly felt that quick, but here we are about to celebrate 10 years of marriage! Those 10 years have gone past even more quickly. 

Time sucks

I also met my girlfriend online on naughtydate.com. We started dating about a week after that. We went on a coffee date and spent a great day together. It's funny because I've fallen for her so much faster than the other girls. She's awesome!

We talked to each other for so long, one day I pulled some car stunts to her, then I asked her out and she said yes :3

So I did this...

Spoiler

Related image

But to her, not a car.

We broke up long time ago though, the story was long and it was very complicated >_<

She was a fine lady, but things just didn't work out >_<

I'm still single lol.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

With a pickup line of course!

Me: Excuse me Miss, do you wash your clothes with Windex?

Her: No, why?

Me: Because I can see myself in your pants.

Pixel Collider i9 9900k | Gigabyte Aorus Ultra | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Corsair AX 860 | Corsair Vengance LPX 16Gb 3200 Mhz | Corsair 760t | Noctua NH-D15S | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB |Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, Samsung 840 EVO 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb, WD Caviar Black 4Tb, WD Caviar Black 1Tb | (3) Noctua NF-A14 FLX, (2) Noctua NF-A15 chromax.black.swap (1) Noctua NF-S12A, (1) NF-A15 PWM,  Noctua NA-HC3 chromax.black.swap heatsink covers

On 1/25/2019 at 7:29 PM, Sylvie05 said:

and this dummy actually liked me for some reason

actually, i was the one who spilled the beans

got 'em

don't expand

👌

ha gotem go neck yourself