How Did You Get with Your Girlfriend (or Boyfriend)?

PlayStation 2
1 minute ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Cause single pringle

trust me having a gf is great, but not as fun as people think

Systems:

Main Gaming:                                                        Windows XP:

Ryzen 5 2600                                                               Intel Pentium 3

Asus RX 580 OC                                                     1GB DDR2

Patriot Viper DDR4 8GB                                         Asus Motherboard

Asus ROG B450-I                                                   Dell 300W

Corsair CX 450                                                       ATI Rage 128 Fury Pro

FreeNAS Server:                                                   Windows 98/95 duel boot:

I5 3400k                                                                  Pentium Pro

Patriot DDR3 8GB                                                  HP Vectra motherboard 

Gigabyte Ultra Durable                                           500MB RAM

Rosewill Glacier 600W                                           Soundblaster 16

Matrox Mystique

Random PC:                                                         

AMD Phenom x4 850                                          Key:

Kukete A78                                                          Motherboard

Kingston 4GB DDR3                                            Memory

Dell 500W                                                            Power Supply

Graphics Card

Other Gaming:                                                    Sound Card

Ryzen 5 2600                                                       Processor

Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming

MSI 1050 OC

Hyper-X 16GB DDR4

EVGA 750 B2

My wife and I met many years ago online on a Zelda forum.  We found out we lived local to each other, became real life friends, then a couple shortly after.

We've been married 11 years now and have 2 kids.  As someone who never had a single girlfriend through highschool, I just consider myself very lucky how this all turned out.

Met my wife in 2004 playing WoW. Started talking on the phone then I met her at her parents house about 6 months later. We got married in 2010 and have 2 kids now. We still game together to this day whenever we have time. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

On 12/2/2018 at 9:26 PM, seon123 said:

at least I have a cat.

At least you have a cat...

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I think lately I'm just scaring girls off lol. The last one I had she flirted with me and we talked a bit then started dating till she was all "kthxbye" Since then it's been off and on dating. I think I'll just see what's worked for ya'll lol

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

19 hours ago, BLLDoesTech said:

and why is that?

as someone grown up from a single parent family, having a reationship, marriage, having kids, things get when you have kids scares the gut out of me.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

1 hour ago, campy said:

No intention to get married, both of us agree that that's gay and a waste of money 

You can just get a registration of mairrage by a town hall for super cheap & then you two can become 1 legal entity if I understand the law correctly. 

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

as single as years old

ha me too

girls don't like PCs I guess.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

3 minutes ago, mxk. said:

ha me too

girls don't like PCs I guess.

some ask me help with it...

I'm just not trying too hard

Had a girlfriend once. Bit of a boring backstory really, but here goes: in a group chat I got asked which person from my school I liked so I just said a random person from my class (still don't know why lol). Ended up liking her and asked her out (that message was the cringiest thing I've ever seen) and dumped her after a month. 

There's 2 morals to this story - a girl might not be nice just because she seems nice and single life is much better than you think it is. 

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

some ask me help with it...

I'm just not trying too hard

easily the best approach 

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

8 minutes ago, 1kv said:

and single life is much better than you think it is. 

being lonely and depressed... great...

She/Her

6 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

being lonely and depressed... great...

yep, it sucks. currently going through depression atm so i know how it feels.

the loneliness sucks but other than that i do enjoy not having to constantly hang around with her (i know that sounds selfish but i really hate social situations)

I was working with her aunt, she introduced her  when she visited one time and we clicked.  

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

22 minutes ago, 1kv said:

yep, it sucks. currently going through depression atm so i know how it feels.

the loneliness sucks but other than that i do enjoy not having to constantly hang around with her (i know that sounds selfish but i really hate social situations)

I've been there before, a few times actually.  My lessons were:

Sometimes the only thing worse than dealing with your own depression is dealing with someone else's.  you can't fix it, you can't make things better and sometimes you have to watch your words.

The following is not meant to be advice, I don't advise people unless they ask for it.  This is me telling the world how I dealt with it and why I have successful relationship.

Head up, shoulders back,  if you don't like yourself no one else will either. Dealing with mental health issues is like becoming an elite athlete, it takes hard work and training. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

On 1/23/2019 at 7:38 PM, Nup said:

Befriended her brother. 

>the brother unknowingly (or knowingly ?) hooks you up.

Nice.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

5 hours ago, DezGalbie said:

My what now?

"Girlfriend"?

Is that part of a DLC or something?

Well, its either pay to win the DLC or have a high Social stat, charisma or charm. 

Certain character traits might affect stuff aswell. 

Saw her at a bar, asked her to dance.  The rest is history.  Dated for 4yrs; married for 5yrs now.  

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Actually I'm single just because I'm tired of the usual nonsense relationships only based on each other "needs" which are going to end soon anyway

I really just want to find someone like me, which just thinks as me, has the same passions and objectives, not just because I need attentions or something else, that's just stupid

If only I knew finding someone really suitable for you was that hard, still, can't tell if that's the best decision or not, but I really can't stand the usual crap I've been into the last year's with people only seeking for attentions and s*x

9 hours ago, Vulrax said:

I think @Sylvie05 confessed through discord, don’t remember :0

and this dummy actually liked me for some reason

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402