Computer glitch?

Fate

I've noticed a pattern happening, at every :46'th of the hour (2:46, 3:46, 4:46 etc) my games randomly tab out, like i have to click on the game to play it or else it'll be the desktop i'm sending my key presses to.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

O.o thats weird, are there any programs updating or checking for updates hourly?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps you can look under scheduled tasks. This may show something that runs every hour at 46 minutes past the hour.

Perhaps you can look under scheduled tasks. This may show something that runs every hour at 46 minutes past the hour.

Could be popup window for some scheduled

program like antivir or email.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I looked under scheduled tasks and it's adobe flash player... gg. Now to see if it doesn't tab me out because when i play gta it crashes when i tab back in and if I'm raiding in WoW and it tabs me out, I could die and or wipe the raid.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I looked under scheduled tasks and it's adobe flash player... gg. Now to see if it doesn't tab me out because when i play gta it crashes when i tab back in and if I'm raiding in WoW and it tabs me out, I could die and or wipe the raid.

I had a similar problem like you but it wasn't as sequential timing as your it was random tabbing and I couldn't find a fix, even with event viewer I tried disabling everything that updates or would possibly tab it out. Gave up and just did a fresh install of the OS but I had my files backed up so it was all good and smooth sailing from then. 

I use autoruns to delete everything in scheduled tasks, its good for other things too, ie. turn programs off at start, stop process from starting, check it out, awesome tool.