Can't make a choice

TheMidnightNarwhal
Go to solution Solved by _ASSASSIN_,

Damn 279$ for the HD558.

god canada seriously has the worst prices. Anyways have you looked into ATH-AD700x or ATH-M50's. Check if they fit your price range

You can't rate a headphone with percentages, I personally found the two in question to sound pretty much the same.

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Snowflake-USB-Microphone/dp/B0012AUHXW/

Also, I heard they were plastic breaking problems that had been reviewed and patched on the 558, is it the same for the 518?

Also, I heard they were plastic breaking problems that had been reviewed and patched on the 558, is it the same for the 518?

My friends had is HD518's for three years now and they feel just as rock solid as they did when he got them. 

Does that answer your question? 

My friends had is HD518's for three years now and they feel just as rock solid as they did when he got them. 

Does that answer your question? 

I guess. I will go for it, it's only 80$ and they are way better than those 100$ headsets.

I guess. I will go for it, it's only 80$ and they are way better than those 100$ headsets.

Day and night, best of luck, hope you like them. 

Feel free to ask if you have other questions. I, or someone like me will answer sooner or later. 

Day and night, best of luck, hope you like them. 

Feel free to ask if you have other questions. I, or someone like me will answer sooner or later. 

Just go them. They are awesome :D But I had to chip off a part of the 3.5mm adapter because it wasn't fitting in my jack. Apart from that, they're great.