What was your first Linus Tech Tips video?

JulesTKirk

I think mine was the one that used the subzero case thing, then I just kept watching all of the other wacky and crazy stuff that's been made. 

Most of the time I watch this shit whilst sitting in traffic, my phone sits over the sat nav and it makes waiting for the lights go that bit quicker. 

I make intelligent lights do cool things

My first video was actually from ChannelSuperFun, and it was the melting screen prank they did to Taran. This was quite a while before I actually discovered LTT and I didn't know CSF was connected to them at all.

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

I think I bought this because of this video. But I can't remember my first Linus video. Also was pretty cool checking out the old videos like the netlinked weekly, damn I forgot about that.

Creator Of That Awkward Silence

Heard Linus mention this in the stream and had to comment. I was actually looking for new stuff in my vinyl Turntable Audio Chain. Hifi Gear never has any good reviews. It wasn’t even the product I was looking for, but the highest ranked video for the search “Schitt” (the company name). Been watching daily since. Programmer/sys admin/gamer that just appreciates his candid takes on the industry.

I think it was this video, though it could well have been earlier. On a side note, how proud of Linus are we! He has come such a long way from this fresh-faced enthusiast who is now  one of the leading influences in his field. I'm just a stranger but I'm so proud of his achievements, his innovation and expansion. 

Also, who's looking at these videos and thinking where did the time go?

I know right, it seems as if it was only yesterday we were complaining about the lack of a fire pole at the "new" Office ?