Worried about rma

overturnedv1

So I have a gigabyte laptop and last June i has to send it in for random crashes in games. It took a month and when I got it back it worked fantastic. Apparently they replaced the motherboard and had to order it from China. In another few months  the EXACT same thing started happening. I sent it in Again and I was pleasantly surprised to find that it only took them two weeks this time. However when I called them today to ask what they did to fix it (arrives tmrw) they say they reinstalled windows and replaced the lcd panel. I use an external monitor and I doubt thAt was the issue. So what do you guys think considering gigabyte are infamous for their notoriously bad rma service 

1 minute ago, overturnedv1 said:

So what do you guys think considering gigabyte are infamous for their notoriously bad rma service 

Most of the time RMA service is not needed and it is only in rare cases where it would be needed in cases of manufacturing fault and therefore the brand could have not put forth the effort towards is because of weighing it is as of being to one of their lower priorities.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch