Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
williamcll

Stream LTX!

I would like this and would even pay to watch or donate to help cover the cost of a producer and dedicated internet connection fees. It would be a lot of work but it would be a lot better than the last attempts at a cell phone stream with bad venue wifi. I'd pay for VIP tickets if I was in BC or Washington state, but it's hard to justify the time off work and plane tickets from Florida. If it keeps getting better I'll probably splurge for the experience. 

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

We're going to do this, not sure how exactly yet and how much of the event, but something like this WILL be happening at LTX 2019.

YES YES YESSSSS

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

We're going to do this, not sure how exactly yet and how much of the event, but something like this WILL be happening at LTX 2019.

Giant fleet of ISP vans with satellite dishes out in the parking lot.

CPU: 9900k @ 5.3ghz Motherboard: Z390 Aorus Master GPU: EVGA 1080FTW RAM: 16GB Vengeance RGB 3600CL17 PSU: 850P2

COOLING: Bent Glass Loop CASE: 900D

20 hours ago, CPotter said:

I’ll volunteer :) 

I streamed at LTX18.

So why not? 

On 12/7/2018 at 2:54 AM, xlite said:

I’ll volunteer :) 

I streamed at LTX18.

So why not? 

does Dreamhack have their own Live Production team..? (or were they another hire from another company?)