hello people. I'm new here and this is my first post on ltt, please forgive me if I don't know what I'm doing.
so basically I want to upgrade my rig.
idk why but my pc struggles when I play the new cod mw on it. I have an rx 5700 xt and i9 9900k cpu, it shouldn't be struggling right? so I thought maybe it's my motherboard that is holding my computer down?
I have the ASRock B365 Phantom Gaming 4 LGA 1151 (300 Series) motherboard ( it support till DDR4 2666 ram ). I have two sticks of 8gb DDR4 3600. idk if ram speed will make any deference but I will do anything to have a good gaming experience.
I'm planning on upgrading my motherboard and my case by next month.
I will appreciate any tip that's gets my way. please give any advice about my build.
cpu = i9 9900k
gpu = GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5700 XT
memory = G.SKILL Sniper X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600
storage = Seagate FireCuda Gaming SSHD 2TB 7200 RPM / and Seagate BarraCuda 2.5" 500GB SATA III
motherboard = ASRock B365 Phantom Gaming 4 LGA 1151 (300 Series)
case = Cooler Master MasterBox K500 ARGB ATX Mid Tower
cpu cooler = be quiet! 250W TDP Dark Rock Pro 4 CPU Cooler
psu = i forgot... properly a coolermastert 750 psu
monitor = 1920 x 1080, 60Hz Samsung monitor / and Huion Kamvas Pro 16 Drawing Monitor
keyboard = Cooler Master CK530 Tenkeyless
mouse = cooler master mm710
* I never used my computer more than 8 hours. I reach the 4 hour mark a lot though.
* I play cod mw, overwatch and a couple of other games. I also watch anime on this pc.
* my build is mostly for gaming and sometimes I watch anime on it.
* I have 6 fans in my case + 2 on the cpu cooler.
* the psu is like 5 years old. it's the first thing i upgraded since my old psu died.
* I'm planning to upgrade the motherboard to GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS ELITE LGA 1151 (300 Series) / and the case to a Cooler Master MasterCase H500
thank you for reading. English is not my first language so I'm very sorry for any mistakes. :)