Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


This user doesn't have any awards

About chrisryan01

  • Title


  • CPU
    ryzen 7 3800xt
  • Motherboard
    Aorus B550 master
  • RAM
    32gb G.skill 3600
  • GPU
    msi rtx 2070 super
  • Case
    darkFlash GALE DF140 Black
  • Storage
    SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 1TB and 2tb hdd
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G5, 80 Plus Gold
  • Display(s)
    LG Ultragear 27GL850-B 27" Quad HD 2560 x 1440
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
    Razer Huntsman mini
  • Mouse
    Razer basilisk v2
  • Sound
    Corsair HS70 wireless headset
  • Operating System
    win 10 pro
  1. sweet that's one of the sites i was gonna try on. or newegg for a AIB card, the evga ftw3 in specific lol appreciate all the info! like i said im still quite new to this forum so im still getting use to all the rules(: and where to post what and how to reply to peoples comments lol.
  2. that's what i was thinking, i appreciate your input!
  3. id suggest upgrading your panel to 1440p. at 1080p your cpu will be more of a bottleneck. i agree with what wujoh is saying. a 3600x/xt will be good to pair even with a 3080. definitely if your gaming at atleast 1440p
  4. so i have been trying to find out and cant really find a answer, hoping i can here... so i know the 3080 launches the 17th (tomorrow) but what time around do u guys think they will go on sale? i don't expect to get a EXACT time, but hopefully a rough estimate 12am? 6am? or somewhere around there? i wanna "try" to get my hands on one tomorrow lol. but don't wanna sit on my pc all night/day waiting for it to go on sale anyways i appreciate any info anyone has(: and i hope i posted this in the right spot, im new to these forms so im still learning a bit lol.
  5. well thank you! happy to finally join! i appreciate the reply. i hate being so impatient cuz knowing the leaks of next gen specs id be dumb to buy a gpu right now. i just try to justify it by telling myself i can always sell and upgrade to next gen when the time comes. but the wasted money lol. but yes i must hold myself back and wait for next gen! haha. again i appreciate the input. i wanna know what people would do if they where in my position.
  6. so i have a 2070 super, msi ventus oc. im honestly not happy with it. no overclocking headroom, high temps and loud..... plus i wanna get higher fames on my 1440p ultragear. question is. should i buy a 2080 super (rog strix) if i can find one lol and then sell my 2070s. or just wait tell next gen comes out? honestly what has been stopping me from doing it is just finding a new rog strix in stock and not wayyyyyy over priced.