I have an i3 laptop with 4gb of ram.
Wich can hardly run my dj software ( Rekordbox)
So i thought...
There was was a operating system for dj's.
First i thought of linux...
But they're basically no software for DJs on linux!
Then i thought... What if...
I made a VM costumized it for dj's and deployed it to a computer!
This took a while to figure out...
I have made a VM and i wanted to deploy it.
Funny thing is my laptop blue screened and corrupt my vm!
now I'm working on an improved version of the os.
Rules for delevopment...
1) i should only program on a i3 processor with 4/8gb of ram
2) I want that the deployment on the dj side to be simple.
3) everyday software should be pre-installed. Like vlc, chrome etc.
4) i want it to be as black as possible!
Most dj's play in clubs... So it means they will play in the dark.
1) use msgm/win toolkit and nt lite. To slim it out
2) install the iso to the VM and start tweaking
3) make the deployment iso
The installer will probably be a .bat or a .ps1 script.
The project is not only for DJs with low specs.
Streamers gamers the sky's the limit.