Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skanzler

Member
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Awards


This user doesn't have any awards

About Skanzler

  • Title
    Newbie

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Mexico
  • Interests
    Music & WoW
  • Biography
    I play music & WoW
  • Occupation
    Music

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Its a good idea to buy this 2080? with the water cooler and all that I dont know why is cheaper than an air cooled one. Is there a better option for a few more dollars? shorturl.at/qrEIW. <-- Amazon link This is the pc im trying to build. Mainly for playing WoW. All the part picked with the help of this forum. PCPartPicker Part List Type Item Price CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor $299.99 @ Walmart CPU Cooler Scythe Mugen 5 Rev. B 51.17 CFM CPU Cooler $48.99 @ Amazon Motherboard Asus PRIME X570-P ATX AM4 Motherboard $149.99 @ B&H Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory $59.99 @ Newegg Storage Seagate Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $64.99 @ Newegg Video Card EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB XC HYBRID GAMING Video Card $639.99 @ Amazon Case Fractal Design Define C ATX Mid Tower Case $99.98 @ Newegg Power Supply Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply $93.98 @ Newegg Wireless Network Adapter BrosTrend AC3 USB 3.0 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter $25.99 @ Amazon Case Fan ARCTIC Arctic F12 74 CFM 120 mm Fan $6.89 @ SuperBiiz Case Fan ARCTIC Arctic F12 74 CFM 120 mm Fan $6.89 @ SuperBiiz Case Fan ARCTIC Arctic F12 74 CFM 120 mm Fan $6.89 @ SuperBiiz Case Fan ARCTIC Arctic F12 74 CFM 120 mm Fan $6.89 @ SuperBiiz Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts Total (before mail-in rebates) $1526.45 Mail-in rebates -$15.00 Total $1511.45 Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-12-04 16:56 EST-0500
  2. Sir, I feel like the dumbest person on earth because I didn't buy that 2080 yesterday and now is out of stock and in amazon is at 800usd HAHAHAH LOL Im gonna hunt a 2080 sale like a mad man now.
  3. Thankyou very much for your responses, Im liking that 1200 build!
  4. Hello people. Im looking for your help and wisdom in this PC building thing as Im a complete ignorant in the matter. Budget and location: My location is México, but Im buying everything in the United Stated so the budged will be $1200 - $1500USD. Im willing to up as high as $1700USD if its required to achieve good performance, But the less I spend the better. Aim: Im looking to play mainly WoW, like, 90% of the use of this PC will be WoW. The other 10% Im thinking in games like RE2 Remake and a bunch of older games that I haven't had the chanse to play, like Bioshok Infinite and Metro Redux. I also like to play DayZ (as unoptimized as that game can be). Monitors: Two. One at 1440p 60hz and the other at 1080p 60hz. 1440p to play and the 1080p to web browsing while running the game, discord and things like that. I already have a 1080p monitor collecting dust under my stairs but I want to step up a little to a 1440p resolution. Is a good idea to have two monitors with different resolutions? I still have to buy the 1440p monitor but I will do it outside the budget. Any recommendation is welcome. Peripherals: I need everything but I think that's a research I can do myself. Nor the monitor or the peripherals are included in the budget so It doesn't matter. Why I am upgrading: As computers goes I only own a Macbook Pro for music production. Not gaming on that thing.. Also, I don't care at all about the looks of the pc, a boring black box under my desk is perfectly fine for me. Hope you can help me with my build. I tried to be as clear as I could as Im still learning english. And thank you very much! Edit: Added hz for the monitors.
×