First time post here, after a recent build (first ever attempt). My CPU *appears* to be in constant turbo - 3.7Mhz base but constantly running at 4.4Mhz... I have turned Multi Core Enhancement off in BIOS (latest firmware, F10), Turbo is set to Auto, having XMP Profile as default or on makes no difference, PC Power Mode is balanced in Windows... any thoughts? I don't mind the constant high clocks and temps are fine but ideally I'd have it sit at the 3.7 when idle and turbo when it's meant to. Temps fine and performs well under load etc, no concerns there.
I have tried everything I could find online but unfortunately nothing has fixed it. If anyone has any ideas it'd be greatly appreciated. Apologies if I'm just being thick.
- Intel® Core™ i5-9600K Processor
- Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI (rev. 1.0)
- 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengeance RGB PRO Black, PC4-24000 (3000), Non-ECC Unbuff, CAS 15-17-17-35, RGB LED, 1.35V
- 650W Corsair RMx Series 2018 RM650x, Full Modular, 80PLUS Gold, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 54A, 140mm Fan, ATX PSU
- NZXT Kraken X62, 280mm All-In-One CPU Hydro Cooler
- NZXT H710i, Black, Mid Tower w/ Glass Window
- MSI 1070 8GB GPU