QIn 2 months will build new gaming system! I want pc for gaming and wach some movies. Gaming i want at 1080p 144MHz. Setting can be mid to hight. I game a lot league and all new game what come out. Want this build last me +-5 years.
Cpu: Ryzen 3600
Cpu Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim
GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB GDDR6 (power 8+6 pins)
Mobo: MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WI-FI (Love msi BIOS)
RAM: Patriot Viper RGB DDR4 Black 16GB 3200MHz (Kit 4gb+4gb)
Storage 1: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB M.2 PCIE (main os and program storage)
Storage 2: WESTERN DIGITAL BLUE 500GB M.2 sdd (storage for games)
PSU: BE QUIET! PURE POWER 11 CM 700W
Case: Corsair Case 275R ATX Black
Fans: 2x front Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 140mm and 1x back Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 120mm
Monitor: AOC G2590PX Freesyn, 144MHz, 1ms (officially support g-sync)
1.This motherbord will be good for 3600? I chose msi brand becouse i love bios and design. If case this mobo suck i have other options like: Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE or Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus.
2.If i use both m.2 slots and video cards will i have enough pci lines and if its not stress to much mother bord?
3. Cant found good case under 80 usd. What i need from case first i need good frond dust filter, side full glass, frond can mount 2x 140. Help found good case?
4.What minimum W psu i need for this build?
5 .m.2 Nvme i need instel 1 slot and m.2 ssd 2 slot?
6. 1 slot come with m.2 heat sink/cover and when instell Samsung 970 EVO i need peel of sicker from ssd and apply thermal pad or sticker can sty? (If i peel off sticker warranty ends)
7. How meny rgb strips(lenth around 30-40 cm) i can connect direct to motherbord ?
8. MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WI-FI has 8+4 power pins. I need plug both or will be good with only 8 pin, at start will not overclock cpu to much?
9. What ups i need? How big W and VA?
Sry for bad eng! Thanks for help!