Hi. I am having a problem with my computer where it randomly shuts down (like when you hold down the powerbutton for too long and it makes a "click" when it shuts down). I do not get any warning and the tempereatures look fine. the computer are also usually under hevy load when this problem accures.
Hope someone can help me.
Components (nothing is overclocked):
- Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake Prosessor
- Corsair Hydro Series H60 CPU Cooler
- MSI B250M Bazooka, Socket-1151
- HyperX Fury DDR4 2666MHz 16GB
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Gaming X
- Seagate Firecuda 1TB 2,5'' SSHD
- Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" HDD
- Cooler Master B500 V2