Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SoaresGaming

Member
  • Content Count

    64
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Awards


This user doesn't have any awards

About SoaresGaming

  • Title
    Member
  • Birthday March 2

Contact Methods

  • Steam
    SoaresGaming

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Portugal

Recent Profile Visitors

528 profile views
  1. Guys, for some reason, my keyboard only gets on when i get up to the W7 login interface. What can I do to fix this?
  2. Basically, i only hitted "Reset Password" yet. The message is : "This feature requires removable media, such as a floppy disk or USB flash drive. Please insert a floppy disk or connect a USB flash drive, and then try again."
  3. Hey guys, i forgot my password of a computer i don't use a long time ago, when i click "Reset password" it gives a message there is something un-connected. What can I do to fix this?
  4. Yep, that video made me have this idea, but i thought in asking the community for a better view of it.
  5. Can't decide which one to get because of mining.
  6. Hey guys! Is having a 290X and a 780Ti on the same system un-reliable? Is that i want to mine, but at the same time I want to do render/3D models and other working stuff. If yes, what PSU is recommended for OC'ing both of them?
  7. Comes back to the forum after a little break. 199 notifications, 95% was from the thread "Show off your setup!", the other 5% were @Vitalius profile feed update. Haha

    1. Vitalius

      Vitalius

      Gotta protect my Title. :P

    2. wng_kingsley7

      wng_kingsley7

      WOO I see you are using the gif i sent to you :D

    3. SoaresGaming

      SoaresGaming

      True Vitalius ahaha.

      And yes, i'm using it kingsley, and using also one that you showed me in a runescape forum, they are great ahaha. ;P

  8. I only need the name of a good motherboard itself, by the way, now the moba is suposted to be all black.
×