I am looking to do a custom build that you the LTT forum would recommend. I would like some thoughts on what is the best of the best. The only things that is a must are as follows:
1) Must be as silent as possible. So at least 2 water cooling loops is a must.
2) Must be the best of the best. This is mostly for bragging rights as I am trying to top my brother's computer.
3) Must be an ATX motherboard.
4) Must fit inside the Caselab Mercury S8 ATX black Case with pedestal OR the Caselab Magnum THW10 XL-ATX Black case.
5) The GPU and CPU must be on a different water cooling loops, each loop must have its own res and pump. Tubs must be Clear PETG with Zero bends, so all bends must be done using fittings only.
6) Color scheme I am going for is 2 different colors, the over all color is Black and the secondary color is Red or Orange or Yellow (Red being the first choice and Yellow being the last choice).
7) The keyboard Must be RGB. All other parts does not matter.
8) Must be able to be overclocked but will most likely not be overclocked.
9) Usage for this system is mostly to play online games but also to be able to do 4K video editing using Adobe Master CS6.
10) The operating system must NOT be windows 10!
11) All hard drives must be Enterprise grade SSD in RAID 1 only.
12) Must have a Blu-Ray Writer.
The items I already have for this build are the computer case, OS and Adobe Master CS6. The OS options are: Windows 8 PRO 64-bit, Windows 7 PRO 64-bit, Windows XP PRO 32 and Windows XP Pro 64 bit. Yes I still have full OEM licenses of all these that have not yet been registered!
So feel free to list what you'd like me to build. You should also know that cash flow is not an issue! Also I am thinking of making 2 of these systems. 1 to keep and the other to sell off on ebay, the amount it sells for will go towards a charity of my choice. And before I forget the time line for your choices is the end of this month!