Single Status Update
Pros of me buying an iPad:
- A second display when I'm on the go
- A much more usable screen size for doing HW and looking up notes and videos for HW (without having my MacBook)
- 1/3 the weight of my MacBook
- much smaller footprint than my MacBook
- Can multitask
- Very long standby time
- Would not have to pull out my phone at all when on Campus, since my iPhone can relay literally everything to the iPad.
Cons of me buying an iPad:
- I already have a MacBook Pro, making the iPad Redundant and inferior
- an expense is an expense. $329 is $329 that I could save
- I cannot work on CS HW from my iPad since an iPad can't do C++
- Would not be used often when at home or even school.
I sadly really can't justify an iPad, but that buy button is so tempting.