Actually, I just noticed that 3 of the 4 series I watched recently have been ecchi and the 4th is literally labeled "ero-comedy".
What will I be watching on Crunchyroll this week? Let's hit that random and see what we get!
Ahh, this is how my life ends... It was nice knowing you all...
Please, delete everything off of my desktop, laptop, iOS devices, and servers...
Admittedly, I did get excited when I saw 4 sets of 12 episodes, but it's actually 2 sets of 12 either censored or uncensored. I'll obviously be watching the censored version.Spoiler
Reader: No, you won't.
Review for Hajimete no Gal should be up Monday.
ARikozuM replied to Master Disaster's topic in Off Topic[begin transmission] Please destroy us... We allowed Trump to become President. [end of transmission]
ARikozuM replied to AluminiumTech's topic in Tech NewsI haven't seen an MMO this small since Call of Duty: Zombies.
My dogs when I get the peanut butter and jelly out:
When I walk away:
ACA got struck down as unconstitutional...
I'm moving to Denmark or Sweden, dudebros...
- Show previous comments 7 more
If it were up to me I would get rid of the ACA at country level and just leave it up to the states.
ACA is very expensive. Thus should be left up to the states as to whether they want to impliment it.
IMO preventative care should be free. The reason is because prevntitive care is far, far cheaper than reactionary care. If someone comes into a doctors office and you catch they have cancer very early, then the treatment will be very cheap. Same with diabetes risk. If you are at risk to get diabetes, it makes sense to pay a doctor to find that out for you because it's very cheap to do so and not so cheap to treat diabetes once you have it.
How to tell someone has no idea about using dip pens:
1) Not moving the hand into position VERY often (like every letter or two) by moving the arm or paper.
2) Allowing the pen to leave its appropriate angle. Bolded tips, italics tips, gothic tips, and others should always be kept at the same angle and direction. You don't twist your wrist or change the angle on these tips (nibs). The effect these nibs create is only possible by keeping their facing and angle, e.g. keep it pointing right at 45 degrees.
3) Reinking only once the pen starts to run dry. Inking should be done every few words or dozen letters to maintain proper luster and form.
4) You start talking like Sean Connery or start spewing Shakespeare. Nobody wants your bulls#it. All offense to Shakespeare.
Tips for starters:
1) Get a basic kit and learn to write with your arm. Your general nibs are good for handwriting, like with a pencil or pen, but learning to use your arm without using the wrist lets you apply pressure without pressing down the paper.
2) Your inkwells have three purposes. First, and most obviously, it holds your ink. Second, it removes excess ink from the nib. Third, the cap is a pen holder; just tap the nib's sides at the top of your inkwell to remove what you haven't used, and place the nib on the cap to keep in use.
3) Look for water-resistant inks if you want to brush them for dramatic effect or water-proof if you want them to withstand going through a river.
4) Invest in heavy grain paper. You can tell the difference by rubbing fresh ink over various paper weights. Heavier grains will retain the position and wetness/luster better without bleeding.
5) Don't invest in expensive pens and nibs. You'll go through one nib a season if you write as much as I do. Declogging is a b$tch with archival and acrylic inks, but cleaning nibs of water-based inks is as simple as
drowninglovingly drowning them.Spoiler
I love you, but you're clogged... DEATH TO THE C-0 NIBS!
6) Get a $2 case to hold your B, C, sketching, and handwriting nibs separate. There's nothing worse than having to search for a Gothic nib and finding it in your sketching well.
7) Get a set of shadow nibs. There's quite a bit of fun to be had with shadow nibs and cryptography.
Careful, guys, it shoots smocks! That's right!
Playing football? BAM! Wearing a smock!
Cooking? BAM! Wearing a smock!
Home invasion? BAM! Criminal is now wearing a smock!Spoiler
Even the dog thinks the criminal isn't worth barking at.
I guess it was successful and now you have to continue with your life? Hmm, this might actually be a good invention...
Tokimeki*Climax, the ending of UzaMaid!, literally just pushed me to run four miles at 7PM...
My times still suck at 12 minutes... But at least I ran one mile in 9 minutes: