I got a new 120gb Adata SX900 SSD about a year and a half ago for my OS, programs, and games, so basically a pretty standard typical usage scenario. I remember it working absolutely great when I first got it. I use rainmeter and HWiNFO to display read/write speeds and % load on disks all the time so it's easy to keep track on things. The thing is, I remember when I used to log on my SSD's read speeds would jump way up and I would get like 80-250MBps (It's on SATA II) and I was just so impressed with it's performence. Now when I log on, the load goes to 100% still but the speeds are waaay lower. I don't think I ever see it get past 100 anymore and usually it actually stays in the kilobytes/s to a few MB/s. I usually keep it with at least 30GB free, the firmware is up to date, TRIM is enabled, using AHCI, SSD-Z says it had 96% life left. I just don't know why this significant performance degradation has happened. I have attached ssd-z and a crystaldiskmark benchmark which shows that it's still capable of getting these speeds, so I'm not sure why it doesn't happen. I should note that between then and now I changed to windows 10 from 7. I really hope this isn't just windows 10 being really bad with SSDs because I've already gotten used to 10 at this point and even if I can go back to 7 I don't really want to go through that process. It also seems to be mostly logging in. I don't notice slower speeds when loading games, but when logging on it takes significantly longer than it used to.