- reseat your RAM, one of the errors you stated could be faulty memory
- If you're overclocking, reset pc to defaults.
- In bios, reset settings to defaults or clear CMOS
- If you have important files on SSD and HDD, move them to online storage, usb drive, ext. hdd.......
- Create a new windows 10 media installer via usb
- Change boot order to boot off usb
- Install windows 10 to SSD, making sure to format/delete all partitions on both SSD and HDD
Visit manufacturer's websites. Download update utility apps if they have them. update drivers
Check HDD for drive errors