Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ne1lcul

Member
  • Content Count

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Awards


This user doesn't have any awards

About Ne1lcul

  • Title
    Newbie
  • Birthday 1996-01-15

Contact Methods

  • Steam
    ne1lcul

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Texas
  • Interests
    I like computers. (obviously)
    I am a pretty big gun enthusiast.
  • Biography
    I'm working my way through college right now.
  • Occupation
    Sears sales associate

System

  • CPU
    Haven't
  • Motherboard
    had
  • RAM
    a
  • GPU
    chance
  • Case
    to
  • Storage
    build
  • PSU
    myself
  • Display(s)
    a
  • Cooling
    proper
  • Keyboard
    system
  • Mouse
    yet.
  • Sound
    I have a low-end, 2-year-old alienware desktop.
  • Operating System
    I do have an ASUS G750jz laptop.
  1. I really like this Sennheiser grab box deal on massdrop. Sennheiser earbuds. $25.99 60% chance for cx 1.00 30% 2.00 10% 5.00 With a chance to win better shit depending on how many sold. With top being hd800s. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-blue-box-sennheiser-exclusive-grab-bag
  2. I really like this Sennheiser grab box deal on massdrop. Sennheiser earbuds. $25.99 60% chance for cx 1.00 30% 2.00 10% 5.00 With a chance to win better shit depending on how many sold. With top being hd800s. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-blue-box-sennheiser-exclusive-grab-bag
  3. About 2 years ago, I bought a Mad Catz RAT 7 mouse for like 85 or 90 bucks. I LOVE the feel of the mouse. I love the thumb and pinkie rests and the fact that it is adjustable to my hand. I have fairly large hands and it fits my hand very well. The functionality of the mouse is terrible, though. It will just cut out randomly where it won't register movement and I have to get up, reach around to the back of my computer, unplug it, and plug it back in. It also drifts the cursor down. This is part that is the most annoying to me. Messes me up playing games and trying to click on or highlight something. Unplugging and plugging back in sometimes fixes it but not every time. It is the best designed mouse I've ever used (and it looks very cool), but very disappointing to use.
  4. I don't think the "console war" is even relevant anymore. Games have gotten to the point where major titles demand such powerful hardware to be able to play on the current standard of resolution that it doesn't make sense to not have a pc to game on. However, I will give props to Nintendo. The Wii U has the thing that I can't put my finger on that all the classic consoles had. They managed to keep the character of the console in tact while staying with the times (SSB in 1080p 60 fps and 8 person brawl!!). I will be buying a Wii U soon.
  5. I'm very happy with what they are right now. I am a pretty big gun enthusiast myself. One thing that can be improved in my opinion is, when conducting the background check, the broker should be able to see the entire criminal/mental history of the customer even down to traffic violations. The salesman should then be able to refuse the transaction if they don't necessarily like what they see, like if the customer has a history of mental illness. This might not help all that much with violence, but it could potentially save the gun shop from any liability if anything were to happen involving the firearm they sold. The only real complaint I have is the price of ammo. It could be cheaper.
  6. I got really into computers about a year and a half ago. I stumbled across one of your videos a while back, thought you were pretty cool, and subscribed. It was a little before your 400k sub thank you video, I think. My favorite LinusTechTips video was the ultimate overkill build with 2 Titans. That video was one of the main driving forces for me to start pursuing some sort of career in computer science. To be completely honest, if it wasn't for ya'll, I'd probably still just be playing video games day and night and not take anything seriously. I would love to have any prize from you. You could send me some cheap Pentium cpu and I would build a computer to put that in. Don't ever stop making videos.
  7. My favorite thing is that it has front facing speakers. Finally, other companies are taking notes from the HTC one.
  8. My favorite thing about this laptop is the signatures from all the people I spend all my free time watching.
  9. My favorite thing about this laptop is the signatures from all the people I spend all my free time watching.
  10. My favorite features are the lock and volume buttons on the back and being able to customize a lot of stuff without having to download a new launcher, SMS, and all that extra BS. I looks like LG really took some time to make a phone people would want to buy. They should be proud.
×