Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
460w 80+ Platinum Delta PSUs
 
© Luke Savenije
Image Tools

460w 80+ Platinum Delta PSUs

Copyright

© Luke Savenije
From the album:

Noods?

  • 19 images
  • 4 comments
  • 22 image comments

Photo Information for 460w 80+ Platinum Delta PSUs


Recommended Comments

2 minutes ago, DrMacintosh said:

I don’t understand why the forum thinks I’m getting mentioned when you post these. 

for some reason it would pick a random description i didn't fill in from a older picture

 

@colonel_mortis any idea?

Share this comment


Link to comment
18 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

for some reason it would pick a random description i didn't fill in from a older picture

 

@colonel_mortis any idea?

I intend to update the forum towards the end of this month, so if the issue persists after that can you post it in bugs and issues and I will look into it further. (for various technical reasons there won't be a beta for this version)

Share this comment


Link to comment
35 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

I intend to update the forum towards the end of this month, so if the issue persists after that can you post it in bugs and issues and I will look into it further. (for various technical reasons there won't be a beta for this version)

alright

 

and kinda disappointed, can't you open it just for us to play around?

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, LukeSavenije said:

alright

 

and kinda disappointed, can't you open it just for us to play around?

Not at the moment. Things will be changing outside the forum for me over the next few months though, so I will reevaluate things like the beta site once everything has settled down.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×