Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • entries
    9
  • comments
    18
  • views
    160

[D2] Please Never Do This

Crunchy Dragon

121 views

This is just a quick post asking people never to do what this guy did:

image.png.c0bdb5c96d1b5a1b043335738312bf01.png

 

This is an Icarus Grip mod, on a grenade launcher.

 

But why, Crunchy? Icarus Grips improve in-air accuracy, right? On most weapons, yes.

However, all grenade launchers are 100% accurate from the air anyway. So this is essentially a waste of an Icarus Mod that this player will never use again unless they dismantle this Orewing's Maul.

 

Icarus Grip is the most pointless mod you could ever put on a grenade launcher. Please never do this. Put something useful like sprint grip or freehand grip on your grenade launchers.



12 Comments


Recommended Comments

Just now, OlympicAssEater said:

Do you have a full game or the giveaway game?

Giveaway game, added Forsaken over the holiday sale and one of my clanmates gifted me the Annual Pass.

 

Pre-ordered Shadowkeep about a month ago.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

Giveaway game, added Forsaken over the holiday sale and one of my clanmates gifted me the Annual Pass. 

 

Pre-ordered Shadowkeep about a month ago. 

How is the online? Is it fun or crap? Is everyone friendly or asshoe?

 

I have the giveaway game and I haven't played at all since the day I register the giveaway game.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, OlympicAssEater said:

How is the online? Is it fun or crap? Is everyone friendly or asshoe?

 

I have the giveaway game and I haven't played at all since the day I register the giveaway game.

Online is pretty fun for the most part. You can choose to be able to communicate with people, which is really nice.

Obviously you'll get a mix of the good and bad, just like anything online, but for the most part, it's pretty chill.

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Online is pretty fun for the most part. You can choose to be able to communicate with people, which is really nice. 

Obviously you'll get a mix of the good and bad, just like anything online, but for the most part, it's pretty chill. 

Do you play online or single player a lot?

 

I probably want to go ahead to download and install my giveaway Destiny 2 game.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, OlympicAssEater said:

Do you play online or single player a lot?

 

I probably want to go ahead to download and install my giveaway Destiny 2 game.

I play solo a lot, but there's a ton of matchmade activities that I play constantly.

 

PvP is the main one.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I play solo a lot, but there's a ton of matchmade activities that I play constantly. 

 

PvP is the main one.

Oh okay

 

PVP lol. Do you pick on the noob to make yourself feel better?

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, OlympicAssEater said:

Oh okay

 

PVP lol. Do you pick on the noob to make yourself feel better?

No lol, I don't pick on the noobs. That said, I also do not go out of my way to be nicer to the noobs.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

No lol, I don't pick on the noobs. That said, I also do not go out of my way to be nicer to the noobs. 

Oh okay

 

Thanks for the info. I am glad  that you are not the noobs crusher player.

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, OlympicAssEater said:

Oh okay

 

Thanks for the info. I am glad  that you are not the noobs crusher player.

I play primarily to have fun, unless I'm in Gambit or the comp playlist.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×