CES 2014 Sponsors!!

LinusTech

Our sponsors this year are NCIX.com, Corsair, and Western Digital.

Without them it would be prohibitively expensive for us to come to the show and bring you guys this content. I'd like to express my sincere gratitude towards them because they (and you) make it possible for us to keep doing what we're doing, which is arguably one of the coolest jobs in the world.

They've all been great partners and asked for pretty much nothing other than mentions in our videos, which gives us the freedom to create the content we feel you guys will enjoy.

Huge thanks again to those three sponsors :')

Supp supp, corsair sending you some freebies? 

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert Pirsig 

Whens the coverage gonna start storming in?  :P

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

why only corsair memory? why not entire corsair?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I can't wait to watch all the videos when they come out, it's not like I have a life to live :P

But… But… i can't keep up with the flow of videos when they come :(

Excited none the less :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Yay. I want to see reviews of Corsair memory!

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Corsair DDR4.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Release DA videos!!

3228c2fc4c0aa7d348c4c8bd6fd40eb4062fe107

EDIT: I'm also prepared for all the "very very" and the "really really" cool stuff.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Checks YouTube before sleeping: No videos.

Wakes up and checks YouTube 4 hours later: 20 videos from LTT alone. 

The pains of living in Asia.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

why only corsair memory? why not entire corsair?

Because 'Corsair Memory' is the entire Corsair corporation. Their original name I guess. :)

Checks YouTube before sleeping: No videos.

Wakes up and checks YouTube 4 hours later: 20 videos from LTT alone. 

The pains of living in Asia.

What videos?

I haven't seen one video of coverage at CES from linus except for the most recent one with the touchpads and slick.

I think he's waiting until the end of CES to upload everything,either that or he hasn't had a chance to upload day 1 yet.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

What videos?

I haven't seen one video of coverage at CES from linus except for the most recent one with the touchpads and slick.

I think he's waiting until the end of CES to upload everything,either that or he hasn't had a chance to upload day 1 yet.

Just wait for Day 2 and onwards. Everything will hit you at once since it is batch uploaded.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Where is all the CES footage? :D

only 18 min in 5 videos so far :(

and the good stuff too like asus, and corsair.
Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

@LinusTech: I thought AMD is gonna be one of your sponsors this year (I remember hearing that on a WAN show). What happened to this deal?

But still: Props to the sponsors to make this happen again and enable you to deliver a crazy amount of coverage.

• Primary PC: i7-3770K@4,6GHz | Thermalright Macho | ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance@1866MHz | 2x Gigabyte 660ti 3GB@1130MHz | 256 GB Samsung 840 | WD Black 1TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 650W | Zalman Z11
  • Secondary PC: i7-860@3,1GHz | Scythe Katana 3 | ASUS Maximus III Formula P55 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | 2x Zotac GTX 280@650MHz | WD Velociraptor 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 750W | Coolermaster Cosmos S

NCIX, Corsair and Western Digital ....

Well NCIX has done right by me for years.  As for Corsair they angered me with a rebate situation once but the product I got has worked just fine.  In regards to Western Digital well I hate to say it but if Seagate continues to do right by me and their drives are more affordable I will continue to use Seagate.  Sorry Western Digital but the floods are long over and your prices should be coming down.

Anyway thanks to the sponsors for sending Linus and the gang to CES 2014 as the first person I looked to in order to see more about the show was of course Linus.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

--- Graphite 760T ---

Linus always does a 5 star product review ,when George said Who Knew ,

i killed my self in laughter . Great Vid the case only 1 thing i didn't like about it is the hinge

,they Eliminate that maybe stronger stronger magnets it would be a strong selling tower but you

can not see it that much ill rate it easy 9.9/10 Outstanding case ...

Now if they make - AIR 540v2 with that window feature & what i said about stronger

magnets Holy cow it would be hands down the ultimate case for Cube case style lovers

like me. Great Vid Loved it . Graphite 760T loving it ... :) :) :)

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Why don't NewEgg sponsor you?

Newegg is the enemy!

Not really but newegg are probably sending their own guys to CES and Linus and NCIX are BFFs so NCIX is basicly obligated to pay for them.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Oculus HDTrueAudio (with Genaudio)  :lol: yey

Why don't NewEgg sponsor you?

They have Paul and 'dat other guy

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis