9ine04

Shawy

How about routing the w/c tubine like in blue?

904.jpeg

It's a bit of a detour, but it's not like the pump will

be too weak I think. Unless there's something else I'm

overlooking.

Tubing will look like this:

0RWVHjP.png

I'd just go with the green line and route the cables around it

Or just cross them, I don't think it'll look THAT bad ;)

I hate crossed tubing and this is kinda the same for me. That and I'm already worried that the side panels won't fit back on without adding any more bulge to the system.. >.<

did you use the original connectors from the power supply or did you buy them elsewhere because i'm thinking of making my own cables but the six pin connectors on the psu are nowhere to be found (only if i get them from my own cables but i want to keep them stock)

Used the original connectors. 

You should remove/recolor the sticker on the psu as it is messing up the pink/black/polished metal color scheme. 

That's just insane especially that rad tower is awesome! Has it ever been done before???

Resolution is a word. 5 is a number.

You should remove/recolor the sticker on the psu as it is messing up the pink/black/polished metal color scheme. 

I'll either remove it, recolour it, or cover it up. I'm leaning towards covering it up so I can hide the cables where they plug into the PSU...

This is really cool, its nice to see someone modding a case again rather than just building in a caselabs or a corsair case

I send my working day building PCs for other people, most of the water loops are black and red and it becomes so tiresome after a while.. It's nice to have 100% free reign over a project to do what ever you want with it. :)

That's just insane especially that rad tower is awesome! Has it ever been done before???

If it has, no one bothered documenting it online. I really hope it works to see what other people can do to get away from the 'standard' radiator mounts.

I send my working day building PCs for other people, most of the water loops are black and red and it becomes so tiresome after a while.. It's nice to have 100% free reign over a project to do what ever you want with it. :)

You build as a job?

Damnd00d.

You build as a job?

Damnd00d.

Unfortunately, it's not as glamorous as people think.

You work at overclockers?

Is that cpu backplate rusting?

HTTP 404 = Server cannot be reached please try again later, try refreshing(F5) the page or re-enable your wireless

Full time or just as free time? o~o

Full time.

You work at overclockers?

Yup.

Is that cpu backplate rusting?

No, I cleaned some thermal paste off of it with alcohol and it left a rainbow-swirly pattern thing. I don't know the technical term for it lol.

No, I cleaned some thermal paste off of it with alcohol and it left a rainbow-swirly pattern thing. I don't know the technical term for it lol.

The technical term is "Rainbow-swirly pattern thing." :P

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Subbing into this. Awesome!

Do you have a build log of your G5? (Sorry if it's in sig I'm on mobile)

Tada: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20996-g5ive/

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

really cool, subbed

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Look awesome. Unfortunately I'm stupid and don't know how to sub on my iPod:(. But I will sub when I go on pc. :)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

What would I do without you...

Silently cry yourself to sleep in a pit of despair? :P

Silently cry yourself to sleep in a pit of despair? :P

I would ^_^

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Oh cool, I was thinking of applying there after college but as you said Unfortunately, it's not as glamorous as people think. Why is that? sorry just curious :P

Most people buy little crappy PCs, there's usually only 1-2 watercooled builds a week. It's easy work though.

This is ridiculous I recently found the 904 and thought it looked absolutely beautiful and I had to have it then I came over her to have a look a what other people are building and I saw your build first. I think it's a sign to get this case haha. The build looks really great too, what thickness are the rads 60mm or 45mm?

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

What software do you use for your models?

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

This is ridiculous I recently found the 904 and thought it looked absolutely beautiful and I had to have it then I came over her to have a look a what other people are building and I saw your build first. I think it's a sign to get this case haha. The build looks really great too, what thickness are the rads 60mm or 45mm?

They're 60mm rads.

What software do you use for your models?

PTC ProDesktop - pretty basic but I've had/used it since school and does the job just fine.

• 3 months later...

Right, it's been a while since the last update.. Way too long to be honest, but one thing after another kept coming up preventing me from finishing this build..

I know a lot of you, myself included, really wanted to know how the stacked rads performed. And I now have the answer! :D

.... but you'll have to wait a little longer... :P

Since the last update, I've just had to finish cutting the acrylic and didn't take any photos of the assembly. It was awkward enough as it was without having to stop and take photos every 2 minutes. I will be posting finished shots and giving more details on the build, including test results very soon.

For now though, here's a teaser of the finished build:

llXfEY0.jpg?1