[Build Logs] Mr.TuF 2.0 - Another Corsair Air 540

awesome build. I love the painting job, is so damn unique. Awesome man, no words for the amazing job.

Btw which version of rads are you using from EKWB?

Everyday Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930k (stock), Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advance Edition, Ram: 32Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance, Storage: 128Gb Samsung 830, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX Noctua F12 iPPC 2000RPM and Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM, Windows 10 Pro, Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 80Gold, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Keyboard: Corsair K65 Cherry Red,  Mouse: Razer Mamba TE

Nice. My only complaint (and it is a tiny one) is how the one tube from the GPU seems a little crooked. But other than that, this is one hell of a build! Great job dude.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Oh my... I'm lost for words. This build is amazing. Could you put together a BOM for this build? I'm new to watercooling, but I feel confident and eager to do a build very similar to this.

What do you mean of BOM? haha... sure anything u just can ask here.

awesome build. I love the painting job, is so damn unique. Awesome man, no words for the amazing job.

Btw which version of rads are you using from EKWB?

Top is EKWB PE, back is XPSC EX and Front is EKWB XT

Nice. My only complaint (and it is a tiny one) is how the one tube from the GPU seems a little crooked. But other than that, this is one hell of a build! Great job dude.

I figure that side too.. who knows future adding another one ? hehe

I love this build so much! Gimme Gimme!

I could help u to build haha... cannot give.. it's my babe!

That looks sexy as f***

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

What do you mean of BOM? haha... sure anything u just can ask here.

Just a part list. Radiators, connectors, tubing, pump, reservoir, etc.. Trying to figure out exactly what I need to be able to complete this in a weekend as my desktop is also used daily for work. 

Just a part list. Radiators, connectors, tubing, pump, reservoir, etc.. Trying to figure out exactly what I need to be able to complete this in a weekend as my desktop is also used daily for work. 

Will check it out at your worklog later :P

That looks sexy as f***

Thanks bro!

one seriously awesome rig! ever thought of sewing your cables so that they are in sort of a rectangle shape? like this 

I am a bit too lazy to do that haha.. thanks for suggestion will try to do it when im free.

• 1 month later...

I sold my rig due to my financial problem.. but i will be back :) with a new build soon.

• 1 month later...

You have way too many amazing build logs that I need to follow. Also how did you do the camo on your case/GPU backplate/thermal armor?

Beautiful build, love the air 540, my personal fav case :wub: and great idea on the camo, maybe this could get build of the week or month? 

also nice red pebble I see there :D

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Beautiful build, love the air 540, my personal fav case :wub: and great idea on the camo, maybe this could get build of the week or month? 

also nice red pebble I see there :D

Personally I like the Air 240 more.

Personally I like the Air 240 more.

but it hasn't come out, plus I am more of a ATX guy inside :D since all my favourite boards are only ATX xD

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

but it hasn't come out, plus I am more of a ATX guy inside :D since all my favourite boards are only ATX xD

It hasn't come out but it essentially the same as the air 540 but MATX and  like MATX.

WOW those pics looks soo clear and perfect that at first i thought it was renders LOL

As the RAM model, this is BEAST! Subbed!

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

ayyy a felow Malaysian :D And where did you get those colored rings? Custom painted?

Lol I now want to make my air 540 into a giant dirt block from minecraft since someone mention minecraft earlier.

Awesome cooling loop. Good to see someone doing UV instead of the typical boring opaque coolant (ugh...so tired of the understated look)

I do think you should have used OD green instead of that slightly brighter green, but that's just because I love OD green.

Nice build, subbed

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Lol I now want to make my air 540 into a giant dirt block from minecraft since someone mention minecraft earlier.

Awesome cooling loop. Good to see someone doing UV instead of the typical boring opaque coolant (ugh...so tired of the understated look)

I do think you should have used OD green instead of that slightly brighter green, but that's just because I love OD green.

Nice build, subbed

This build I sold =\ ... Await my next Air 240.. hehe

What GPU backplate are you using?

It's from EKWB

ayyy a felow Malaysian :D And where did you get those colored rings? Custom painted?

You mean the SP120 ? Yep. It's custom painted.

This build I sold =\ ... Await my next Air 240.. hehe

It's from EKWB

You mean the SP120 ? Yep. It's custom painted.

Are you going to be doing a build in an air 240?!?!?!? I can't wait your build logs are awesome man.

Are you going to be doing a build in an air 240?!?!?!? I can't wait your build logs are awesome man.

I am awaiting the Air 240 to arrive in Malaysia. So yeah, please stay tuned.

Where do you get corsair products in Malaysia??? Everywhere I ask it's like I'm buying two of anything.

Where do you get corsair products in Malaysia??? Everywhere I ask it's like I'm buying two of anything.

You can PM Dotatech or Idealtech, they should have the stock

You can PM Dotatech or Idealtech, they should have the stock

Where can I reach them?? are they here in LTT??

Edit:

Never mind, I already checked. Ridiculous prices. Makes me want to finish my degree and go back home.

Edited by iAfroMan