[Build Logs] Mr.TuF 2.0 - Another Corsair Air 540

Give yourself some space. A desk mod may be in order. I recently used triangle brackets and a surface to extend my desk. Now my case is on the desk and I have plenty of room. Pics in my gallery for reference.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Give yourself some space. A desk mod may be in order. I recently used triangle brackets and a surface to extend my desk. Now my case is on the desk and I have plenty of room. Pics in my gallery for reference.

wow bro... how you know I'm cramping myself with space haha.. thanks bro! will look into that.

I don't think the camo is going to work to keep you hidden is cyberspace :( especially not with those glowing tubes! (cool build)

I love it, puts my Air 540 to shame.

Did you just custom cut the vinyl siding?

Main System: i7 4770K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H110 | MSI Z87 MPower | 16GB G.SKILL RipjawsX DDR3 2133 | 2 x MSI Radeon HD 7870s @ 1200MHz |500GB Samsung 840 Evo | 2 x 3TB WD30EZRS | CoolerMaster Silent Pro M 1000w | Corsair Air 540 | Corsair AF140s | NZXT Hue

NAS: G1820 @ 2.7GHz | Noctua U12P-SE2 Fanless | ASRock Z87E-ITX | 16GB G.Skill Aegis DDR3 1333 | 4 x 3TB Western Digital Red | Fractal Design Node 304 | Seasonic SS400FL Fanless 400w 

Excellent paint job! Everything turned out fantastic...still loving those rads and the plumbing pieced together very well.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

I don't think the camo is going to work to keep you hidden is cyberspace :( especially not with those glowing tubes! (cool build)

Haha, actually I am going showcase the case when there is an event at Malaysia. It also will represent my shop as a showcase rig.

I love it, puts my Air 540 to shame.

Did you just custom cut the vinyl siding?

Don't say like that, you can make your casing looks cool thou! It's airbrush, none of it is vinyl :P

Excellent paint job! Everything turned out fantastic...still loving those rads and the plumbing pieced together very well.

Thanks bro!

Usually I hate UV coolant but wow.  That is a sexy build!  How much did it cost for the custom airbrush on the outside of the case?

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Very nice! you dont see builds with neon coolant like that to often. It looks amazing the way you have it set up with the hard lines.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

This build is fantastic. I like how you did your tubing, I like the look of the straight lines and right angles. The Green and purple lights look amazing, and the camo looks great! Also, you used the Air 540, so it makes it look that much better. The giant window lets you see all your hard work you did. Great job man

Usually I hate UV coolant but wow.  That is a sexy build!  How much did it cost for the custom airbrush on the outside of the case?

Thanks bro, the custom airbrush cost around RM700, its around USD 220++

Very nice! you dont see builds with neon coolant like that to often. It looks amazing the way you have it set up with the hard lines.

Thanks bro, I took one day to finish it haha... It's a quite rushing job I did.

I think I see a build log of the week here

:)

I hope so too haha.

that camo is really cool! i like the look of it a lot

:)

Thanks bro!

This build is fantastic. I like how you did your tubing, I like the look of the straight lines and right angles. The Green and purple lights look amazing, and the camo looks great! Also, you used the Air 540, so it makes it look that much better. The giant window lets you see all your hard work you did. Great job man

Thanks bro! Will keep it up.

I love the UV coolant... really sexy, wow

Yep, the green coolant totally suit with the UV led strip I have!

Man this looks awesome! Great job. Where's the PSU though? I haven't been able to spot it yet.

Man this looks awesome! Great job. Where's the PSU though? I haven't been able to spot it yet.

in the other side behind the motherboard.

Linus Review

in the other side behind the motherboard.

Linus Review

That's pretty nifty. Great place to hide it.

That's pretty nifty. Great place to hide it.

I was hoping for more casing looks like this, unless it's Phanteks ... hmmm

Love the "unique'ines" of that paint-job =D, and awsome tubing, it really works

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

• 4 weeks later...

Love the "unique'ines" of that paint-job =D, and awsome tubing, it really works

too bad I didn't do bending of it.. lack of tools, do you think by bending everything will be nicer?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my... I'm lost for words. This build is amazing. Could you put together a BOM for this build? I'm new to watercooling, but I feel confident and eager to do a build very similar to this.