1143 replies to this topic

#1141 Whaler_99

Whaler_99

A folding we shall go...

• 3,996 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

User's Awards

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

Welcome to the new members. And yes I wield the ban-hamm.. I mean Badge-hammer. :D

Forum Links - Code of Conduct, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features and Suggestions, Bug and Issues, Builds of the Week - Follow @Whaler_99 and @Windspeed36 for support and updates.

Folding/Boinc Info and Links

Login or Create an Account to get rid of this ad! Login or Create an Account to get rid of this ad!

#1142 BillyJeanTheMarine

BillyJeanTheMarine

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

I have just a quick question. To get the bonus points, do I have to complete 10 WU's on the CPU  or are GPU's included in that now? I read it was only CPU's but the things I was reading were from 2012. If it is only the CPU to activate the bonus pool, does the GPU benefit once it is available?

#1143 Whaler_99

Whaler_99

A folding we shall go...

• 3,996 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

User's Awards

Posted Yesterday, 12:39 PM

I have just a quick question. To get the bonus points, do I have to complete 10 WU's on the CPU  or are GPU's included in that now? I read it was only CPU's but the things I was reading were from 2012. If it is only the CPU to activate the bonus pool, does the GPU benefit once it is available?

Right now the bonus points only apply to CPU WU's but the plan is to also apply to GPU. You only qualify once you have the passkey and have completed 10 WU's. After that, you need to maintain at least an 80% return rate in CPU WU's to maintain your bonus.

https://folding.stan...q-points/#ntoc7

Forum Links - Code of Conduct, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features and Suggestions, Bug and Issues, Builds of the Week - Follow @Whaler_99 and @Windspeed36 for support and updates.

Folding/Boinc Info and Links

#1144 Doxxy

Doxxy

Advanced Member

• 160 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted Today, 01:36 AM

8c72h.png

I'm never going to damn finish this.

| Motherboard: Asus P8z68-v lx | CPU: Intel i5 2500k | GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 560Ti | PSU: Antec 620w | Storage1: 55GB SSD | Storage2: 250GB HDD | CPU Cooler: Hyper T4 |

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Prokart2000