I'm Confused of my Gpu. Can someon tell me about it?

pls help! I'm so confused with the gpu's.

I wanted to know about my Graphics card.

My graphics card is SVGA Inno3D GeFORCE GTX650Ti BOOST 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E

And I want to know if it is good or not and if I can play battlefield 4 and assassins creed 4 in a good fps and good graphics quality.

And I also play in 1080p and I have 16 gab of RAM

Depending on the resolution you play on, at 1080p you'll get 60 fps on medium settings.

Well if you play the game you'll find out... Or can look at some benchmarks for the card :D

It's pretty much good enough for any game at 1080p

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

well I was actually surprised by one of them

AC4 is a little disappointing I would lower the res or settings for it

assassins creed 4 looks good with TXAA. i don`t think you can do that while keeping high fps. 

I played the assassins creed 4 in high settings and it gives me a bit lag. And the most thing I hate is that sometimes it renders the environment lately.

you could look at benchmarks or just play the games for yourself

Fractal R4- 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz- Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb- 2TB Wd Black- 256 GB Samsung SSD- Cosair 760w PSU- Corsair h80i- ASUS CU II GTX 780- ASUS VI Hero LGA 1150

I'm running the 650 ti, and I haven't found any problems running games with it. So your ti boost with 2gbs instead on 1 (like mine) should be fine.

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

a easy way to compare cards is use Valleyhttp://unigine.com/products/valley/  ^_^

then, run a Extreme HD preset  B)

and check the FPS and temps of your card  :ph34r:

(i like use the min FPS to compare, but that is just me)  :rolleyes:

Benchs%202013%201211.png?psid=1

I want to tell something about performance in gaming. Gamers always want to get maximum FPS. ofcourse like every other does. But in my point of view a human eye cannot differentiate between 30FPS and 60 FPS. So personally I like to play games at High Settings or Medium and make sure that I get a minimum of 30FPS. This is my opinion. Comments are welcome

I want to tell something about performance in gaming. Gamers always want to get maximum FPS. ofcourse like every other does. But in my point of view a human eye cannot differentiate between 30FPS and 60 FPS. So personally I like to play games at High Settings or Medium and make sure that I get a minimum of 30FPS. This is my opinion. Comments are welcome

well your point of view is wrong and for example you can`t play bf3/4 multiplayer with 30 fps couse its not fluid enough for a shooter.45 is fluid enough

play at sixty for a couple days. you'll quickly see that it's just night and day.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

welcome to the forum by the way  ^_^

http://youtu.be/a2IF9ZPwgDM