Any great games for iOS (iPhone 3GS and/or iPad 1) to be suggested?

MrEpicFatal1ty

I had picked up my mother's old iPhone 3GS (Yes, I'm a 13 year old) from my old Samsung Galaxy Pocket. My Galaxy Pocket was not great for gaming at all and not much games to play in the Android market. It was also smaller than my hands, which are fairly average, I guess). I moved to the iOS platform because I think there are more games that are 'cool' rather than the ones that I can play on my Samsung.

I just joined the Forums and would like to know if any of the awesome members of the Forums would like to give me some games.

Thanks.

I do not think it has been released already.

Nevermind my laziness of searching.

This has not been released yet but FTL!

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

There is Worms which is entertaining, you also have headsoccer, and screen snake, they cam out with Blaco Ops 1 for OS X, they also have Modern Warfare, etc... they Have a lot of games theyre not the greatest but thats a few.

• 7 months later...

You can try:

Sheep Happens

The Foundry with 100 Balls

Smash Hit

There are all FREE

I had picked up my mother's old iPhone 3GS (Yes, I'm a 13 year old) from my old Samsung Galaxy Pocket. My Galaxy Pocket was not great for gaming at all and not much games to play in the Android market. It was also smaller than my hands, which are fairly average, I guess). I moved to the iOS platform because I think there are more games that are 'cool' rather than the ones that I can play on my Samsung.

I just joined the Forums and would like to know if any of the awesome members of the Forums would like to give me some games.

Thanks.

Not really much to play on a 3GS. I'd rather sell the iPhone as well as the Samsung and get something better. 

"Rawr XD"