Intel Rome II: Total War FREE Game Offer

LinusTech

Giving you guys a heads up here. Intel is offering customers a free copy of Rome II: Total War with any purchase that includes a Core i5 4670K or Core i7 4770K. Make sure you and any friends who are building rigs in the next month or so are taking advantage of this by buying from a qualifying retailer!

A great way to use this is to build for friends and see if they're willing to give you the games as a builder's fee... You can put a 4670K and a GTX 770 into a gaming rig and end up with Rome 2: Total War, Batman Arkham Origins, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and Assassin's Creed IV for your trouble.....

R2:TW had a bit of a rough launch, but there have been quite a few patches addressing many of the issues including the terrible launch AI. It's definitely worth a look, especially if it's just a matter of placing your processor order at a qualifying retailer's website.

NCIX: http://source.ncix.com/Intel-FREE-Rome2/index.html

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=8008671011

Newegg: http://promotions.newegg.com/intel/13-6075/index.html

Other Retailers to be added as the links get sent to me.

HDAvlXg.png

Giving you guys a heads up here. Intel is offering customers a free copy of Rome II: Total War with any purchase that includes a Core i5 4670K or Core i7 4770K. Make sure you and any friends who are building rigs in the next month or so are taking advantage of this by buying from a qualifying retailer!

A great way to use this is to build for friends and see if they're willing to give you the games as a builder's fee... You can put a 4670K and a GTX 770 into a gaming rig and end up with Rome 2: Total War, Batman Arkham Origins, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and Assassin's Creed IV for your trouble.....

R2:TW had a bit of a rough launch, but there have been quite a few patches addressing many of the issues including the terrible launch AI. It's definitely worth a look, especially if it's just a matter of placing your processor order at a qualifying retailer's website.

NCIX: http://source.ncix.com/Intel-FREE-Rome2/index.html

Newegg: http://promotions.newegg.com/intel/13-6075/index.html

Other Retailers to be added as the links get sent to me.

Crazy... Just got a i7 3820 Like a week ago.. Why 2011 never get any loves? 

Great update. 

If only the game didn't suck :P

Haha, 9590 came with simcity. 

It's a nice gesture from these cpu manufacturers, but me thinks they could do a little better to incentivize us. Oh, and amd's 7k series bundle was amazing. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

I just love that you can build a comp that can come with like 6 or 7 games :) I'm going to be building a few rigs for friends over the holidays so that is awesome

I already have the collectors edition.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

I literally just bought it a few days ago, am i eligible for the game ?

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Well that disappointing considering I just bought my 4670k over black friday. However, it was cheaper than it is now, so I guess its not too bad.

Build LogsPCX - A HTPC/Low End Gaming PC in a Playstation 1 Chasis (90-ish% done) | Yamaha PC-350 (Computer in a RD-350 engine) --> Coming Soon | Mediocre Terrors: Yet Another Prodigy Build Log

Thats not a bad offer. Im liking the idea of building a new pc and getting a load of free games with it. PC Mater race for the win.

If only the game didn't suck :P

The game is actually fantastic. It was broken on release but most of the issues have been resolved now.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

Rome 2 is still very broken atm. Wish I hadn't bought it on release.

You bought a madly expensive processor and board, I am sure you can afford to buy a 60 dollar game.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

You bought a madly expensive processor and board, I am sure you can afford to buy a 60 dollar game.

Nope! :D 

I was saving up for like 2 years. I got $1.50

Plus, I don't buy games at full price. I wait until old, or sale! 

Nvidia promotion is over sadly :(

Really? well, I got like 3 loads of keys set here for Splinter cell and black flag plus 1 for batman. Although I much rathered this bundled games over the ones offered with never settle.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

Really? well, I got like 3 loads of keys set here for Splinter cell and black flag plus 1 for batman. Although I much rathered this bundled games over the ones offered with never settle.

Amazon still offers them I think, but there was no more games on newegg.

We just ordered a 4670K like 3 or so days ago. Does anyone know if we will still get this? I'm not sure when it started.

If anything, you SHOULDNT get these CPUs because these games are such trash pieces of software. Its an absolute waste of hard drive space. But I somehow still love the game

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Linus it's Total War: Rome 2 not Rome 2: Total War. I demand change

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

but i already have it ='(. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ giff me battlefield 4

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

i try getting this. but amazon tell me i didnt qualify :/ BUT they gave $10 OFF to buy any game.

I hear that. Thats a workstation grade platform. A mom and dad that check their emails and children that play cod 4 won't need 2011.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Are you going to do a giveaway?

or am I just a greedy bitch?

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Are you going to do a giveaway?

or am I just a greedy bitch?

Normally I would, But I gave the games to a few friends, and solds the keys people didnt use. Maybe if I buy another 770 in the new year you might get lucky. Although I favor the random quiz approach to game give aways. so Its never easy.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

Normally I would, But I gave the games to a few friends, and solds the keys people didnt use. Maybe if I buy another 770 in the new year you might get lucky. Although I favor the random quiz approach to game give aways. so Its never easy.

I wish I had game to give away :P

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis