BlackFire codytappen's rig

codytappen

This is my new build from last week, codename: BlackFire. I'll primarily be using it for games, editing in Premiere (and After Effects), transcoding in Handbrake, occasional server hosting, and everything else.

Here are the specs: i7 3930k,

16GB (4x4) Mushkin Blackline at 1600MHz

GTX 670 (MSI 2GB version),

Asus Rampage IV Extreme,

H100i,

Corsair AX750W,

Samsung 840 (250GB),

Seagate Barracuda 2TB drive,

and one old slim 250 GB WD Blue drive,

a CoolerMaster Haf X,

and some old CD/DVD rewritable drive.

Notes: The 3930k is OCed to 4.5 GHZ. The 250GB WD drive was taken from an old laptop. I still have a disc drive to burn music CDs for car trips in outdated cars. The timings on the RAM are 8-8-8-24 and I chose to do 4x4 instead of 8x2 to take advantage of the 4 channel memory controller. I also bought a red LED 200mm fan that runs at 700RPM for the case. I didn't post pictures on here because I took 72 of them.

Link to the pictures

http://imgur.com/a/CLaUY#0

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

How did I end up on page 2 so fast? Well I guess it is a bit generic.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.