A game whose name i forgot...

daniel98

Around 5 years ago, when i didn't have Internet, i was playing a great RPG game, but unfortunately I forgot how it was called. However, I still remember several details from the game. The main player at the beginning was a warrior with a regular sword (can't remember the armor though, it was something simple, nothing special) . Also I remember that most of the mobs on the map were mainly Golems (almost everywhere), Skeletons and Giant Beetles(again, almost everywhere). I'm not sure, but I think there were also bats out there. And the ambient was dark, only the area within 10-20 meters around the character being lighted. There were lots of trees. And the most important thing, I think the game's name was starting with F. (Not sure tho)

Can you help me find it? I'd be really grateful ! :)

Many thanks :D

Fattlefeild 4?

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

Fall of Duty?

Way to steal my idea, jesus! Jesus.

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

maybe adventurequest

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The power of Christ compels you!

Okay Sorry, or should I say forgive me as I have sinned.

Funescape? JK... I have no idea sorry :(

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Could it have been Gothic 2? http://www.gog.com/game/gothic_2_gold_edition

I haven't played it personally, so it's just a guess.

It would help if you could tell us more about the game, like was it a top down, mouse driven, or  over the shoulder wasd controlled?

Also, try browsing this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_role-playing_video_games

See if anything seems familiar.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Though I have never played it, it sounds a lot like Diablo.

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

I think the game's name was starting with F. (Not sure tho)

Hmm my guess is Final Fantasy VII or Final Fantasy VIII perhaps?

CPU - Intel Core i5-4440 @ 3.1GHz | MOBO - ASUS H97-PLUS | RAM - Kingston HyperX 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz |

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Storage - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate HDD, 1TB WD Caviar Blue HDD |

Chassis - Corsair 400R | PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 720W |

Fable?

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Could it have been Gothic 2? http://www.gog.com/game/gothic_2_gold_edition

I haven't played it personally, so it's just a guess.

It would help if you could tell us more about the game, like was it a top down, mouse driven, or over the shoulder wasd controlled?

Also, try browsing this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_role-playing_video_games

See if anything seems familiar.

Both mouse and wasd

Kind of sounds like Sacred. Was it 2D based? 3D?

3D

Two Worlds? Risen? Gothic? Fable?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Diablo?

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5

DUUDE I totally played Nox!. It was so fun!!!!

Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5

Sounds like Sherwoord Dungeons to me

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Nox seems to be very similar, even though that rpg i can't find was 3d like mmorpg point of view. However, i'll try nox out ;)

Nox seems to be very similar, even though that rpg i can't find was 3d like mmorpg point of view. However, i'll try nox out ;)

Nox was an awesome game just because I was the first among my friends to beat the game. The final boss battle was epic. and fun. Everyone must play this game to get my stamp of approval as gamer.

DUUDE I totally played Nox!. It was so fun!!!!

Nox was an awesome game just because I was the first among my friends to beat the game. The final boss battle was epic. and fun. Everyone must play this game to get my stamp of approval as gamer.

yes it was really an amazing game,i still play it every 2-3 years :)