EVGA Hadron Air - where to buy

LinusTech

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iNl4Wt

Amazon: http://geni.us/mYfV

The Hadron Air from EVGA is their first case, and it's actually a VERY solid first attempt. It's extremely compact, but with its integrated 500W 80+ Gold power supply it can still handle a very solid gaming rig!

I love the case, but one minor problem with the case. Even though you can not see it when the side panel is on, the fact that they did not paint curten parts of the case, bothers the heck out of me

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I LOVE THIS CAPS
case*

No seriously, someone had to make this console-beating case.

Intel Core i5 4670k 》Asus Z87 GRYPHON 》8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz

Asus R9 280 STRIX 3GB》Samsung 840EVO 250gb 》Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Corsair GS 800W 》Corsair 350D Case 》Corsair Hydro H110

glossy front panel :( only thing that i dont like about that case

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

The tears streaming from my eyes provide the joy needed to recreate humanity from the dire state it is currently in.

Thank you linus for making this video and sharing it upon the world... thank you.

:'(

Not a fan of the glossy front, I agree that it's a decent first attempt

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

its just waaaaay to expensive!

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Linus is all like:

Hey EVGA, this is Linus, you know that unlocked 780Ti you're supposedly working on... I want one! Have you seen how good the video I did about your case turned out?

Nah, just kidding, but he did mention it himself on the WAN-show about a week ago :P

No penis joke fo shame...

On a side not this case have nothing that the prodigy doesn't have, except maybe being forced to use that PSU

http://imgflip.com/i/5b98k

post-2185-0-06604400-1386538544.gif

You should have seen this coming

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64

Aside from the obvious expense my biggest issue with the case is seeing the HDD's through the window, I hope there is a way to remove that cage as I really like the rest of the case.

Anyone know if you could use a stock intel cooler in there, or will it run into the raised portion of the motherboard tray? It looks like it wouldn't work...

EDIT: Looks like the stock cooler does fit, Hexus has a build with one in there. Now I just need to wait for them to drop the price about $50.

That case looks like a tiny version of the Silverstone FT02... (And I know it does 'cause I have an FT02 sitting right next to me... :P )

ConsTR(4)uct:

• CPU
    Threadripper 1900X @ 4.0GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus PRIME X399-A
  • RAM
    32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite @ 3466MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming-X 11G
  • Case
    SilverStone Fortress FT02
  • Storage
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO + 500GB WD Blue SSD + 2x 4TB WD Red (RAID1) + 3TB HGST Deskstar NAS
  • PSU
    Corsair AX760i
  • Display(s)
    2x Acer Predator XB271HK
  • Cooling
    BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G710+
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Sound
    Propellerhead Balance + Bose Companion II + AKG K7XX
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro

too expensive!!

AMD FX 8350, XFX Radeon 7950, 12GB Crucial 1600 ram, Corsair H60 cooler, CX600 psu, 60GB Vertex3 ssd, Seagate 2TB hdd, Zalman Z11 Plus case

Perfect case for an hackintosh. :D

too expensive!!

Que?

Find me a nice looking small case with a gold 80 plus 500w small PSU for less then $190-$200?

Also, keep in mind that this PSU is custom designed, and only EVGA's first case.

I think it's cheap for what you get.

Computer Case: Define R4 | CPU: FX8350 @ 4.4Ghz (1.35v) | Cooler: NH-D14 | MoBo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical (LP) 16GB 2000mhz CL9-T1 (1.5v) | PSU: RM1000 | SSD: 120GB 840 Evo | HDD: 2TB Barracuda | GPU: GTX 760 2GB (TwinFrozr)

Peripherals Keyboard: IBM Model M (Buckling Spring) | Mouse: Logitech M570 (Trackball) | Headset: SX-910A (Bluetooth)
Phone iOcean X7 | CPU: MT6589 @ 1.2Ghz (Stock) | Screen: 5" 1080P |---| Tablet Voyo A15 | CPU: Samsung Exynos 5250 @ 2.0Ghz (OC) | Screen: 11.6" 1080P

Meh, itx.

Call me when EVGA makes a cube case that takes matx motherboards. :v

I love the case, but one minor problem with the case. Even though you can not see it when the side panel is on, the fact that they did not paint curten parts of the case, bothers the heck out of me

Why?

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iNl4Wt

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1gQoiE3

The Hadron Air from EVGA is their first case, and it's actually a VERY solid first attempt. It's extremely compact, but with its integrated 500W 80+ Gold power supply it can still handle a very solid gaming rig!

I can't help but notice, you say the side panel isn't removable. I might be mistaken, but doesn't the review from Hexus show the side panel removed? (albeit you can't do much there)

http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/chassis/62469-evga-hadron-air/?page=2

Error: 410

Perfect case for an hackintosh. :D

Que?

Find me a nice looking small case with a gold 80 plus 500w small PSU for less then $190-$200?

Also, keep in mind that this PSU is custom designed, and only EVGA's first case.

I think it's cheap for what you get.

If you think so. Personally for $190 I'd rather buy a prodigy With a normal psu. Or something less expensive. Maybe your right it is an ok value for what you get. The case just doesn't appeal to me at all at that price. 

AMD FX 8350, XFX Radeon 7950, 12GB Crucial 1600 ram, Corsair H60 cooler, CX600 psu, 60GB Vertex3 ssd, Seagate 2TB hdd, Zalman Z11 Plus case

I like tha case but its not optimal for me personally and has a lot of areas where it falls short. I really did consider my itx build in it but it would just not have atuff and have stiff it doesnt need.

Love this case so much!  Never building another full atx rig for myself. Here's my build:

ASUS Maximus VI Impact Motherboard
Intel Core i7-4770K
COOLER MASTER Hyper TX3 92mm (Extra fan added for push/pull, pulls from the modified top intakes and pushes onto the GPU, cooling both)
EVGA GeForce GTX 570 2560MB (Waiting for the 800 series to before I upgrade)
G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2400
OCZ Vertex 4 256GB SATA III SSD (Dual Booting Windows 8.1 and OSX 10.9 and for programs)
Western Digital WD Black 1TB (Games and Storage)
8X Slot Load DVDRW for the Hadron (really slick)

Logitech Illuminated Keyboard

Logitech G602 Gaming Mouse

ASUS VG248QE 144Hz 1ms Monitor

J9lpb_QGVFHa_Wg_Dg0s_HRZSYGhcp_KCCH4h4d_

Love this case so much!  Never building another full atx rig for myself. Here's my build:

ASUS Maximus VI Impact Motherboard

Intel Core i7-4770K

COOLER MASTER Hyper TX3 92mm (Extra fan added for push/pull, pulls from the modified top intakes and pushes onto the GPU, cooling both)

EVGA GeForce GTX 570 2560MB (Waiting for the 800 series to before I upgrade)

G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2400

OCZ Vertex 4 256GB SATA III SSD (Dual Booting Windows 8.1 and OSX 10.9 and for programs)

Western Digital WD Black 1TB (Games and Storage)

8X Slot Load DVDRW for the Hadron (really slick)

Logitech Illuminated Keyboard

Logitech G602 Gaming Mouse

ASUS VG248QE 144Hz 1ms Monitor

J9lpb_QGVFHa_Wg_Dg0s_HRZSYGhcp_KCCH4h4d_

You made that look great!